Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morelia_Hunter

Reaction score
Just thought while the morph discussions were so hot and bothered that I might ad some fuel to the flames. Here are some animals being bred overseas that originated from Australian soil! How would anybody ever buy something so despicable!!!
jag_male_july04-3_274.jpg

TigerPage2.jpg

DesignerPage1.jpg

jj19m.jpg

djj02.jpg

505granite_large.gif

DSCN0093.jpg

DSCN4337.jpg

Hypo_male_14_months.jpg

They are truly awful, how on earth could anyone even contemplate owning such abominations ?
Give me a plain old coastal like we saw at Mt Mee anytime. I am going to have nightmares about those things.

Ugly Ugly snakes :lol:

Wow they really are breeding some amazing animals, the 7th picture down was even bred with the letters HIX on its side........... how much did that cost you hixy boy? :lol:

That was bloody good spotting mate! There you go mate, new avatar for you free of charge. I am such a generous man arent I. See its not all about the money to me!

boa said:
Give me a plain old coastal like we saw at Mt Mee anytime.
I totally agree! :lol:... :wink:

Here's a larger pic of the granite morph.
Granitecarpet.jpg

Will you guys stop it, I've just eaten and they are turning my stomach

Cant wait for the informed masses to join this thread. My God I can still not get over this Disgrase of a thread!!!!

that granite morph is horrible :wink: , the moderators should do something about this thread, i mean do we really want our children to be exposed to these monsters at such a young and innocent age? :lol: :lol:

Repulsive crosses, who dares maketh these things!! The bloody Dutch, Yanks and Norwegians. They must be the Antichrist the Bible talks of!!! Hey, wait a minute, I am sort of Dutch! That explains it!

da_donkey said:
Ugly Ugly snakes :lol:

Wow they really are breeding some amazing animals, the 7th picture down was even bred with the letters HIX on its side........... how much did that cost you hixy boy? :lol:

Didn't cost me anything (except some inconvenience). It was bred by an infatuated young female who met me some years ago. Similar thing to what I was referring to in Peter's thread about meeting women.

:p:p:p:p:p

Hix

i like the top one..its really nice

Yeah alright we heard you the first time :lol:

MH, not all of those animals need to be hybrids to breed for those morphs. Granites have been bred in different species, including in macs by the Barkers without making mongrels, and jags can be bred without polluting their lines. Morphs are the future, Mutts are the quick fix. Even in the US at the moment there is debate about hybrid diamonds, because there are now not enough pure diamonds being bred, and if they want one, they have to buy it by percentage.

i thought hey looked ok :oops: and them yellow and black ones aint they jaguars

Some pretty snakes (except for the granites). I prefer the natural looking ones though.
The granites are a dirty looking reptile IMHO.
However diversity in the hobby is a good thing, I think.

cant wait until australia reaches that level of quality in hybrids

bring it on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back