Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenWillow

Reaction score
Snake Ranch - John Weigel, Gavin Bedford and The Dad - is the major sponsor of May's reptile expo at Castle Hill. I will be taking Buttermilk, my albino olive bred by Gavin, and there will no doubt be a Rough Scaled Python or two there also. What else would you like to see?

I would like to see ANYTHING!

Perhaps some extra strong binoculars are in order?

Komodo dragon!
Hahaha! Oh Bryony, not even I'm that lucky! Although it is my birthday in a few days ;) (hint hint, Dad ;) )

A komodo dragon won't try to eat my dog and cat, will it? :shock:

Stand by for pics of some of the crew!

Yeah a few nice frog set ups would be nice to see!
Nice frilly
BHP
Stripped coastal?
Hoop snake?
;)

Hoop Snake - now that'd be an interesting site! If anyone sees some please do take pictures ;)

I'd just like to see that I have the day off :lol: but I'll definitely look forward to seeing your olive too, haven't seen one of them yet (albino).
I wouldn't mind if John's hypermelanistic (black) Darwin carpet makes a guest appearance too, thats about all I can think of right now.

I won't be going, but it would be good to have at least 2 representives of all the major groups, Geckos, Pythons, Colubrids, Elapids, Dragons, Goannas, Turtles, Skinks and Frogs.
I'm sure most people would love to see the albino and melanistic blueys next to each other.
Oh, and GreenWillow with a nametag on of course ;)

Snake Ranch - John Weigel, Gavin Bedford and The Dad - is the major sponsor of May's reptile expo at Castle Hill. I will be taking Buttermilk, my albino olive bred by Gavin, and there will no doubt be a Rough Scaled Python or two there also. What else would you like to see?

maybe some exotic dancing girls with pythons wrapped around them?? Or maybe Lucy in the sky with diamonds??? Nah, I want to see a rare tortle

Freerider, I believe you will be satisfied :)

Olivehydra, you won't be as we could not obtain insurance to cover the rare tortles.

Do I really need to wear a name badge? I'm short and average, with darkish brown hair. Honestly, you can't miss me :rolleyes:

I would love to see some nice Monitors there...

Would also love to see an Albino Beardie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back