Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost_in_the_Jungle

Reaction score
I am wanting to get into lizard but i am not sure what to get

so i wanting to know what people think the best lizard top keep is

and the reason why

thanks all opinions well come

i would say beardy or bluey. But i saw a few mountain dragons today and they look nice also

Just my very opinionated point of view...

but i find skinks a little boring.

Beardies are fun to watch.

but you can't go past ackies or storrs monitors for ultimate entertainment.

i recond spinny tail monitors but jaCKIES (JAcky dragons) and mountain heath dragons have the best personalities. easy to tame as well

Get a sand monitor ive been keeping one for about a year now and they are awsome.
Mne has tamed down nicely And Everyone that comes round falls in love with it

Spencers monitor, yellow spotted monitor, perentie, mertons water monitor etc.
They are just awesome creatures :D although you do need alot of space for them.

central beardy or shingleback IMO. Both are usually very easy to handle and they look great as displays

snad moniters need a massive inclosure 2 metres by 3 meters and that s still a little bit curel. Go for jackies thay are easy to tame and cheep and dont need much room

The Ultimate!!

Absolutely the best, no question, are shinglebacks! They are placid and easy to please and easy to feed and keep. They are great if you like to "cuddle" your lizards!! I could go on and on and on and on... but I don't want to bore you. Have a look at my blog, "www.sleepylizards.blogspot.com" . that should help you decide one way or the other.
If you don't get one, you will be missing out! They give love back, which is really great!!

i think the pygmy mylga monitors would be great for what you are after. they are small, easy to care for and have great personalties. they are also very easy to tame and are very active throughout the day so they would be great as a pet and as a display animal. im hopeing to get some this season as i have heard about how delightful they are too keep. goodluck.

U.Milii Geckos :D Mine just loves people and attention. He'll sit on my shoulder all day without a care in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back