Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here a pic of my Bredli today, freshly shed today. Not the best looking but I am happy with him.

7a6c3e67-5307-95e2.jpg

This is Sahara:

Attachments

• Fresh shed3.jpg
    Fresh shed3.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Fresh shed2.jpg
    Fresh shed2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Fresh shed.jpg
    Fresh shed.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 58
Yes Solar17's hypos are stunners aren't they. Would love one like he breeds. Pure orange with red instead of black outlining the white it just looks amazing :p

Here's my boy, having a little tanning session out on the Hills Hoist, probably wishing the Indian mynahs would come a bit closer. (Bit of a patchy shot - my first crack at taking a photo with an iPad. Makes me fonder of my camera.) He's two years old, about five feet long and turning into a real softy - which is funny considering what a cantankerous little @#&$ he was as a hatchy. Sadly, he's also making an appearance over in the for sale section.
View attachment 248840

Attachments

• Hector.jpg
    Hector.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Here's my boy, having a little tanning session out on the Hills Hoist, probably wishing the Indian mynahs would come a bit closer. (Bit of a patchy shot - my first crack at taking a photo with an iPad. Makes me fonder of my camera.) He's two years old, about five feet long and turning into a real softy - which is funny considering what a cantankerous little @#&$ he was as a hatchy. Sadly, he's also making an appearance over in the for sale section.
View attachment 248840

He's a cracker mate, why you selling him?

He's a cracker mate, why you selling him?

Combination of moving to a smaller place and the wife strictly enforcing the household snake limit after I, er, accidentally expanded the collection... It's a world of unlimited cruelty. (To be fair, she has given the OK to a diamond python aviary, so it's not *all* bad.) He's gone to a fantastic home (another member on this forum), but I know it's one of those things I'm going to regret every now and then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back