Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Qh7u7KG.jpg

Hi All my Bredli "Lucy" is now 11 months old and so far she has been a delight to own but she is like her owner and obviously lives her life with the motto "rules are meant to be broken" and in her case she had her Friday weaner rat as usual and when I went to check on her half an hour later she had not only eaten her rat as usual but was halfway through shedding her skin as well.
But hang on, I thought snakes didn't want to eat when they were ready to shed or does that happen often?Obviously I am a first time snake owner but in the last 7 months of ownership she never ceases to amaze me. (Another complete shed as well.)
John K

My hypo bredli 11 months old was doing this also but the last 2 months refuses to eat when in shed mode its as if they mature at some point and realise hey im allowed to be cranky while shedding so leave me alone

egaty6u7.jpg
gday brad is this a sibling of the female i bought from you last year my girl still a little snappy and probably just on 1 metre long at almost 1 year old,loves her food smashes 1 adult rat about 150g every 7 days. she is a stunner just cant believe the colour coming through on her..thanks again great quality hypo's your breeding mate.
One from last year that I bred[/QUOTE

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah PappaSmurf...very nice setup mate the big girl will love it.i found a unit like this on ebay for $50 mine is in 3 pieces the 2 cabinets either side separate from the middle part.it is in my shed getting a heap of interior design done...you have just given me more inspiration to hurry up and finish it..cheers great job....

The cabinet itself is an old style TV cabinet that i picked up from the local Endeavour op-shop for $50.
I did all the modifications & decorating.
Not bad for a 1st attempt if i do say so myself.:)

It's gorgeous!!! Nice job :)

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Hey smileysnake yes it would be a sib (I only bred 1 clutch) even I was surprised at how good they turned out, the 1 I kept is very tame but it's always full of food lol they grow like weeds!! Would love to see how yours is looking

My bredli just had a shed.
Cheers Cameron

Attachments

• a50.jpg
    a50.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back