The Complete Childrens Python - Customer Review

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ameron

Reaction score
I have never met the Authors, nor have I any financial links to them, but I wanted to take a few minutes to give praise where praise is due.

An amateur Naturalist and Animal Lover all my life, I have a healthy respect for professionals who create care manuals for various species which allow humans, people & animals to live together in relative harmony. Most care manuals are “long” on some topics, but “short” on others. Most lack range mapsand sections about behavior.

I admit that when I paid $55 for the pre-order, I felt that the price was a little costly. When I got the hardbound book, signed by an Author, with range maps and amazing extras, I was delighted. This is one of the finest care manuals I’ve ever seen – worth every penny.

The section about the recent find of the Papua New Guinea specimen was particularly interesting, as well as notes describing how its physical traits more resemble southern specimens, not northern specimens closer to that region.

You three Authors did a *terrific* job. Thanks for your significant contribution to our understanding of Nature and our Stewardship of our world. I enjoy the book, especially enjoy the photos & range maps, and will continue to use the practical knowledge detailed within it.

1.0 Antaresia maculosa
0.1 Pantherophis guttatus (Carolina)
1.0 Elaphe schrencki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back