The end is near

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=40362]CrazyNut[/MENTION], I have often wondered if i was a Reptile where i would like to live, after following your thread about "Pocket's" and some of your other Reptiles i have decided somewhere like your place would be nice, you seem to have an affinity and a love for all your Reps that is very admirable, I am sure whatever Reps you get in the future will have the same love and care shown to them as you had for "Pocket's" well done mate and i am sure he/she will rest in peace knowing he/she will be missed by you and your family. :) :) :) ......................Ron

[MENTION=36030]ronhalling[/MENTION], you took the words right out of my mouth!

Thank you. Its so nice to have a bunch of members on a forum like this who are willing to cheer people up.

Hi mate, always a bugger when you lose a pet, but great you found your other one!

Just in regard to Herpo's post #7 , (and not having a go at anyone), the ailment in your reptile would have been due to internal issues/ disease more so then mammalian mental illness which is what is referred to here. The reptilian brain, is a primitive unit, and they don't have the capacity for emotions which is part of the mammalian brain, so willing themselves to die due to depression or sadness is probably not the cause.
Strange as it may seem, it is the brain's evolution from reptiles to mammals to humans that set the three apart and why humans are so dominating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back