Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics of my male and female. My female loves to pose. They are both quite voluptuous :) I have since changed their enclosure as it was too big for two frogs and my female was freaking out. Also the crickets were climbing the back wall and escaping through the mesh roof. I also have cat fish and neons in the water.

Attachments

• Frog2.jpg
    Frog2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 167
  • Enclosure.jpg
    Enclosure.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 233
  • Frog 3.jpg
    Frog 3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Female Frog1.jpg
    Female Frog1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 115
  • FemaleFrog.jpg
    FemaleFrog.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
I'm going to bump this thread back up, Just because I love frogs and these pics are great!
So enclosure, wild any pics of frogs go for it!

Zac.

s41c7l.jpg

He's hiding in there... can you see his eye?

I'd love to get some tadpoles off someone to actually grow it from that young... any one have any for sale or know where i could purchase some??

I made a movie out of some pics I took last week and this is it.
[video=youtube;7yhhsdVtHVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yhhsdVtHVE[/video]

And here is an older movie of my treefrogs.
[video=youtube;g_GhVOA3A-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_GhVOA3A-E[/video]

Hi everyone,
here are some pics of my frogs and i, their luxury paradice home and some good pics of them that i took,
I currently have 7 frogs, (4 greens and 3 mags) and just got one on friday night, ( i have no pics of her but shes gorgeous and i named her Pandora :D) Pandora is so fat i think she might be pregnant, lol :lol:,
if u like the pics i can post more....

_MG_4638.jpg_MG_4666.jpgIMG_1882.jpgIMG_1881.jpgMagnificent_Tree_Frog_by_Jake_Janos 02.jpg_MG_4703.jpg

cheers Jake

Seems pritty easy,
Just wack out the rocks and crushed granite substrate and pebbles in the pond and give then a good wash with hot water and then take the whole tank outside and give it a good scrub and a hose it down, let it all dry in the sun and then reset the whole tank up.......
A lot easier than most naturalistic terrariums to clean in my opinion

Thanks reptilemaniac ;), i replyed to your pm and here are some more pics of the enclosure.....:D
P1000738.jpgP1000739.jpgP1000741.jpgP1000742.jpg

cheers,
Jake

ohh forgot to add, i had only just started the fountain up and thats why it isn't fully running....

Last edited:
Can anyone help with a Frog specific forum?

One of my GTFs won't eat. she is hiding all the time. the other continues to come out each day to be fed and is putting on weight but I am lucky if I see the other once a week. then she will take one cricket and ignore any others offered.

any advice welcome.

I am not exactly sure how old they are, I got them in March and they are approx. 1 1/2 inches long, if that helps at all.

One of my GTFs won't eat. she is hiding all the time. the other continues to come out each day to be fed and is putting on weight but I am lucky if I see the other once a week. then she will take one cricket and ignore any others offered.

any advice welcome.

I am not exactly sure how old they are, I got them in March and they are approx. 1 1/2 inches long, if that helps at all.
PM sent with a good forum to help.

any advice welcome.

Mate 1 cricket is more then enough for them to survive. your best bet here is the leave her alone don't bother looking for her or disturbing her just let her be and try keep the room as dark as possible for a while and see if there is any change in her. But dont remember in winter some frogs hybinate and aint very active.

What heating do you have in the tank???
Is her color different to the other one(s)???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back