Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P8240638.jpg

P8240637.jpg

P8240636.jpg

P8240644.jpg

P8240643.jpg

Couple of mine but i need to put more green in the tank i know but the guy i got mine off didnt want his last 7 of them to i brought them off him and working on that to get everything right in the tank.

but will added updated photos.

nice tank... 7 frogs will be a lot of work to look after......:D

P8240638.jpg

P8240637.jpg

P8240636.jpg

P8240644.jpg

P8240643.jpg

Couple of mine but i need to put more green in the tank i know but the guy i got mine off didnt want his last 7 of them to i brought them off him and working on that to get everything right in the tank.

but will added updated photos.

not really its like looking after 3 real kids haha, these guys need to be feed once a night and a water change also a mist of the tank thats it for 24 hours.

they eat 5000 flies a night tho haha, well not that much but i stuck 40 in there and that feed 4 of them. now i have the fly pupae in there so they have food 24/7

Nice frogs. I have only one pampered GTF at the moment because when I tried buying another to put in the enclosure (same size GTF), my Lachlan-Frog tried to eat it, so back to the breeder it went :/...

lol just watch when you mix frogs mate for a high chance of decease and can kill your other frog. you have to quantine it for a month before mixing them.

P9100642.jpg

Thought i would share a good picture

This is my tank now with some plants added to it. only low cover for now but will grow alot bigger then this

P9100647.jpg

P9100646.jpg

P9100645.jpg

P9100644.jpg

Last edited:
Newbie to the froggy world!
i just purchased 2x ( i think) whites green tree frogs
male and a female (guessing) only one croaks.
I got the tank ,lighting, food, calcium powder the lot... Im soooo happy i love these little guys always have.:D

I wanted to know also, where i could buy tadpoles from??
what is needed to keep them?
what would be a frog species that a beginner could have?

Dont worry i wasn't going to put them in with the GTF
Would buy another tank.
in beginner info on the tadpoles and where to but would be great !!

I am wondering how loud Green Tree Frogs are as i want to get some sleep if they are going to be in my room am looking into getting one and what features do they need in there tanks thanks

Saved approx 50 GTF tadpoles from the cichlid pond at work, been feeding them bok choy and cabbage leaves as suggested in S&T, currently in a large fish bowl but plan to move them into a large outdoor avarium as i live in tropical NT.

Would love all the help i can get with setting up enclosure?
Planning on releasing most once they are large enough to escape green ants.

If your not keeping them as pets there is no needs to get a fancy tank for them. what type of frog/tadpoles are they???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back