the good old DEC

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

Reaction score
i rang the DEC to get an update on an export permit i'm waiting on.......told it will be approximately 9 weeks. then ask where my record keeping book is..reply... we are swamped at the moment, expect about 9-12 weeks
any one experiencing this kind of incompetence?

yep waiting for my license to be issued. will be all setup and still waiting for it, Hopefully i get it before expo

Dangles you can call them and ask for your AKL number over the phone.
Then if you get anything at the expo keep the details written on paper untill your book arrives

i rang the DEC to get an update on an export permit i'm waiting on.......told it will be approximately 9 weeks. then ask where my record keeping book is..reply... we are swamped at the moment, expect about 9-12 weeks
any one experiencing this kind of incompetence?

So if someone's selling or moving interstate they need to wait nine weeks to get an export permit? That's terrible. And I thought five days was bad, damn.

So does this mean that my Import Permit will take 9 weeks to process? I sent it in about 5 weeks ago now. Surley they have prcessed it by now....

re the

Some things never change .............

To me the bit that was missing is the it could have killed several football teams "without treatment".

Snake bite in Australia is now only fatal (for the most part) without treatment!

To me the bit that was missing is the it could have killed several football teams "without treatment".

Snake bite in Australia is now only fatal (for the most part) without treatment!

Are you in the right thread mate? haha

Gotta love Adelaide, a few weeks ago i faxed off an import permit at roughly 1.30pm in the afternoon had it faxed back at about 4pm that same day !

Well at least Adelaide is good for something !

Gotta love Adelaide, a few weeks ago i faxed off an import permit at roughly 1.30pm in the afternoon had it faxed back at about 4pm that same day !

Well at least Adelaide is good for something !

not footy

re the

You been smoking toads trader,give em up theyll killya,bad habit

Damn I faxed off an export on Monday - grrrr 9 weeks! Considering we pay $20 a pop that is ridiculous :x

You been smoking toads trader,give em up theyll killya,bad habit

No - just finished cleaning the rodent tubs. It has been a bummer of a day and I am having a beer while doing a bit of surfing on APS!

I just got an export permit , took around 1 week to be posted back to me .... not sure what you guys are doing wrong ....

1 week isn't bad dickyknee! Last time mine was "in the wrong pile" lol
Hopefully this time it doesn't take so long.

re the

Damn I faxed off an export on Monday - grrrr 9 weeks! Considering we pay $20 a pop that is ridiculous :x

Yep lozz,thats the way it goes,then you get the suck holes that say they are under staffed,i couldnt give a stuff,they need to get their act together at DECC with some modernisation of the system,just sending the poxy record back by post cost about 4.50 with the size.
I expect proffessional government departments to run things to best methods in 2010 not the way things were done before computers and such.
Theyve gone all FLINTSTONES an stuff.

Crikey! I know a nine week delay in red tape cutting is nasty, but would it really kill several football teams? Ouch!

*yeah, okay, I'll stop now, lame, I know*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back