The great APS rat swap

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha maybe not 150.. But around 60-100 for a nice one. Once we've saved enough to get a car it'll be so much easier. And then i can beg the partner to drive me to VIC for some of your rats Sdaji! :p

If you want a head-spotted mink you don't need to come to Victoria to get it ;)

Cheers krystal, sounds like a bit of a geneticly weak line you working with or do all fancy rat strains tend to be like that? I'll have to do a search for odessa stud and see what they have availible. anybody else in this area breed fancy rats and mice?:)

lonewolf, we'll have to arange a swap..
i'm after BEW
any self colours
blazed

i have mink, pew, hood in black agouti & fawn, birks with very little white.
and more, pics on ausrats. same username as here

True, but i am determined. You always want what ya can't have right? :p Everyone wants your rats. Yet hardly any actually get them. Live at least. I'm still gonna suss out all the pet shops and other breeders though.

Twenty B, will go check it out. Are you after a normal BEW or a rex? My BEW and blazed carrier girls are just a little too young to breed at the moment but in a month or two they'll be paired up.

Just asking as some people believe rex aren't as healthy as standards for some reason. I saw your ratties, they look real nice :) Definitely interested. Will contact you when bubs have colour so you can choose which ones you want.

hi all still chasing wedged rats,blazed rats in any colur or sex, also chasing mink rats in any ex and also chasing rex rats in any colour sex and pattern. and any unusal patterns.
Im coming down the south coast on the weekend of the 6th and 7th of march and im coming as far as kiama.
If you have anything available please let me know.
Cheers DG

I just figured out i can breed downunder rats too in berkshire and hooded. Though, people really should do some research on them before breeding any DUs. They can have problems.

Also, i may have a couple of fawn rex berkshires available in 2-3 weeks.

Good luck with your search diamondgal79 :)

Hi i have a bunch of coloured bubs to swap if anyone has some wedged rats,headspots,blues or varigated rats.
We are coming up to expo and can bring them to swap or i can purchase them from you.
I have dove,silverfawn,black and agouti in all markings.

sorry are hooded rats just rats with darker colour all around their head or is it something different?? i have just started breeding rats and mice, dont know if they are safe to feed though. how do you know you have healthy babies no lice ect?
yeah i'll swap a few girls. i dont want hoods though they bite to much.

I just figured out i can breed downunder rats too in berkshire and hooded. Though, people really should do some research on them before breeding any DUs. They can have problems.

:)

What Problems are there with DU's? I know when the line first started there was a small eye/missing thing happening but that was pretty much fixed and there was talk of breeding du to du caused some of the foetus’s to die but that’s not to major.

sorry got excited and didnt look at the link that explains them all. i did notice though head tilting means their is a problem with your rats or mice. my rat had a littler of ten a few weeks ago and about 2 weeks before she gave birth up until the babies were about a week and a half old she had an extremely tilted head, she would roll trying to get into her little box /hide. it didnt seem to be causing her pain and is completly gone now. just wondering if that would be caused by stress of having her first litter or is it more likely to be a health problem? Thanks

Yeah she didnt look to good, do you by anhance know what effect this will have on her babies?

oh ill just have to keep a real close eye on them, Thanks for all your help. sorry if im being a pain but could you please explain what ri is? i tried looking id up and it just came up with ear infections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back