The great APS rat swap

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thezookeeper! (It's CR :p )

So you're diving in then?! I demand pics of your newbies :)

hay lonewolf or costalrodents. i came across this site from the rat forum. i havent got my reptiles yet as i will be sending my licence away this week, hopefully. and i am doing more research, this site is filled with heaps of info. but there will be definatly pics when i get them.

i breed rats & mice in Newcastle... i have blue lines that are fine aswell, would put up pics but ive done my quota...wont let me..

Jeez, you'll be waiting a while if you haven't sent in your application lol NSW DECC sucks to put it simply. Everything takes (if you're lucky) at least two weeks. How are you going with the beardie enclosure? :) Thought up any new ideas or still sticking to something like mine?

Need rats in Mackay

Hey guys, anyone up in Mackay region? The pet shops are terribly slack here, I got a rat today and I cant even handle him. If there is someone in Mackay looking to sell or swap... I have to swap a mink hooded male with a fairly decent line on his back... but I will also pay $20 for a new rat if you arent interested in swapping. I need a friendly rat, male pref... pref black, dove, blue or BEW...not interested in any hoods... ruby or black eyed colours... will take berkshire, bareback, blaze(even if hooded), cardigan, variegated, irish and self.

:D

am pythons i have 6 boys available (for breeding preferably) that i can swap. the coulours are champagene, fawn and silverfawn. im after black eyed white, buff, argentie and blue in girls.

free rats

I have a couple of free rats available in the andergrove region.
Very friendly, would make excellent breeders. Not interested in keeping them anymore because of the smell 8|

any one around the penrith area looking too sell/swap some weaners off, as i need more girls too lift my colony numbers.

Cheers

I breed mice for food purposes, manx, hairless, rex, longcoat, standard in just about every colour, although most of them are blue based or a c-dilute.

Possibly interested in a trade for a well established line in the Brisbane area.

For those that have pet rats as well as feeders...my favourite recent pics

Uncle Winston
DSC_0364.jpg

Pile of Nephews
DSC_0482-1.jpg

Bug courting Lucy
DSC_0576.jpg

Guys, i have seven rats available. Three males, five females. Colours include buff and fawn. In hooded and berkshire. Some carry the BEW/blazed gene. Roughly five weeks old but quite beefy for their age.

Also have heaps of mice available. Marked, self, tan and fox. Rex, longcoat rex and standard coat. Colours include siamese, colourpoint beige, chocolate, black, dove, lilac, argente, champagne, cinnamon etc. Age ranges from 2-8wks old.

Also, i know a few of you are after blues.. I have two blue carrying litters on the way if anyone is interested. Depending on how many there are, i think a few of them are reserved.

I paired a blue wedge blazed berkshire to a mink hooded and an odd eyed white roughly a week and a half ago now. They're starting to get a bit chubby :D

I'm looking for a couple of Fischer 344 rats if anyone knows of some......

AM Pythons, those rats don't look like blues. They look much more like minks, the head patches occur on minks but not on blues, at least to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back