The highlight of a trip to Windorah...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno from ERD

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was so stoked to see an awesome hole in a hill!

Attachments

• n684077497_862623_2805.jpg
    n684077497_862623_2805.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 322
I'm getting there Ryan :)

Here's a species of Demansia...see if you can ID it.

Attachments

• 037ed.jpg
    037ed.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 215
It was originally described as Demansia torquata but it is amongst the new species that have been described. It was an unknown species when we found it though.

Cat's out of the bag now...may as well show everyone. We've barracaded the doors to stop the ladies beating them down though.

looks like a good trip jonno. must have been excited to see the hole in the hill, must of been better than glory holes at the truck stops on the road trip there:shock:

Was it a recent trip? Thought you wouldn't find much this time of year.

dammit BT you beat me to it:p Demansia Rimicola would be my guess to, its not in the new REPTILES OF AUSTRALIA by Steve Wilson and Gerry Swan for some reason though (forgot to check the appendix section at the back with the newer species)

also when is the field trip section gonna be updated on your site jonno lol, I keep checking and it still says coming soon

Last edited:
Ahh you banana benders......... Its not a hole, its a gap.
Interesting find the demansia.

Hey, great view Jonno. can I share my experience, too. I didn't photoshop your photo, i have been there. Went to Birdsville September last year :D

Attachments

• DSCF2114.JPG
    DSCF2114.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back