The 'I know a guy / a friend of mine' thread!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurto

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I always get suspicious when people start anything off with a 'friend of mine has' or 'A guy I know has'! Um, how hard is it to remain anonymous on the internet!! I'm not talking about anyone in particular, but I see it all the time! Pfft.. why bother! *End rant*

IMO i think the majority of the time they are actually talking about themselfs,if its about a injured-sick reptile etc they might be to emberrased to say that its theres...MARK

That's about it Mark..... I find it funny that people are posting anonymously and still are embarrassed to admit whats happened with their animal!

In a similar vein, a recent thread about albino blackheads in Australia, It seemed every second person knew someone with them but it was "top secret*" (*i.e no more than 50% of the online herp keeping population knew about it)

I don't actually know the guy, but my friends best friends sisters' dog breeders aunt once knew this teacher who worked at this school that had a pupil there whose father's best friends work mates uncle once saw a frog.

I don't actually know the guy, but my friends best friends sisters' dog breeders aunt once knew this teacher who worked at this school that had a pupil there whose father's best friends work mates uncle once saw a frog.

Now that you pointed it out, I remember that frog was a Brown Striped Marsh Frog.

i once new a guy that had a friend post a thread here..confirmed

Last edited by Cj3cooper; Today at 01:49 PM. Reason: poor attempt at humour.

Now thats funny ....lmao

Arent you a teacher and wasnt it a cane toad lol.

Arent you a teacher and wasnt it a cane toad lol.

Well yeah, I am a teacher, but I didn't know this teacher who had a pupil whose father's best friends work mates uncle once saw a frog - or now in dispute possibly a toad.... So I don't see how that changes my story...

Or when someone says they have friends & they clearly do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back