Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jungle:
ee90eb3b.jpg

Looking good! What did you do, feed it horses or something lol it has grown fast.

Had a few shed recently so i snapped a few pics..
Finally got a photo of this Cowley male jungle when he was coiled up. Usually he goes balistic and strikes at slightest movement near his cage etc.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My Lemon Palmerston female ..

This SXR female yearling produced by Col .

A Super Tiger jungle male @ nearly 5 months old .

Tiger jungle female @ 5 months..

This is a Tri Stripe Jungle produced by Anthony Mitchell ..
@ about 5 months.

Paul you were supposed to send that one to me yonks ago mate lol
But in all seriousness thats a freaking awesome Tiger jungle .. CONGRATS..

Sniper

New to our home 2 something year old - Sniper 100% strike rate - here to calm her down... Looks like she's got a scared/angry teddy on her head, but makes up for it with little love hearts in her patterns.. a lot darker than Gorgeous...

Yes, it's pure Cheyneï ! I bred them since 1999, and this one, is a specimen i selected last years to hold back. I don't make intergrade.
Bruno

Looking the goods Roger & Paul.
Are you pairing the Palmy & Cowley up Roger?

Cheers Justin

Here are a few updated shots of some 2012 hatchlings.

Some Krauss and Aland lines with the black and golds that are destined to be high yellows. ;)

The last two are from an interesting clutch of Atherton's I hatched last season.
It was one of those 'unexpected' numbers, but it demonstrates how much the pattern of adults
can influence the pattern of the offspring. The father of this lot is a very spotty Atherton I held back a few years ago.
He was paired with a female I've used several time before that has never produced 'spotted' progeny. This time when paired
with the spotted male and over half of the clutch look like diamond crosses.

Who knows, spotted jungles..?

View attachment 247963 View attachment 247964View attachment 247965View attachment 247966
View attachment 247967View attachment 247968

It is only about a single origin that I have since 1996, imported from the USA, it is Tully - beach Mission form. I have 2 young in the laying 2011 like this one, the others, have the Tully-Mission Beach patern

Bruno

Here are a few updated shots of some 2012 hatchlings.

Some Krauss and Aland lines with the black and golds that are destined to be high yellows. ;)

The last two are from an interesting clutch of Atherton's I hatched last season.
It was one of those 'unexpected' numbers, but it demonstrates how much the pattern of adults
can influence the pattern of the offspring. The father of this lot is a very spotty Atherton I held back a few years ago.
He was paired with a female I've used several time before that has never produced 'spotted' progeny. This time when paired
with the spotted male and over half of the clutch look like diamond crosses.

Who knows, spotted jungles..?

View attachment 247963 View attachment 247964View attachment 247965View attachment 247966
View attachment 247967View attachment 247968
The term "High yellow" is to do with the high% of yellow to black generally greater than 60% coverage of yellow is deemed "high yellow" , your snakes are about 30%.
High yellow=

This is my new little Cardwell jungle girl bred by Peter Krauss :) Can't wait for her to colour up. I love her pattern with all those little stripes!

IMG_4158-1.jpg

Heres another shot of the standout individual from the Tiger x Krauss clutch i hatched out late last year. I've posted pics of it before on this thread but its super nice, so what the heck heres an update. I have no idea how the yellow will develop in this guy but it is very pale at the moment.
View attachment 247987
And other individual from the same clutch showing some color coming through:
View attachment 247988

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back