Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone some mind blowing Jungles on the Forum and I was amazed to see what looked like an identical twin to one of my females that I have here in the states. What is you guys opinion of this girl wold you think she is a pure jungle or a cross?
IMG_2381_zpsf4312f45.jpg

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP

I have a 2year old jungle python and about half way along his right side he has lost his yellow colour and has abit of shedding looking skin, he also has alot of scales in the same area with what looks to be blood but I've tried whipping it off an it's not blood, he hasn't been acting any different but I'm just worried it could get worse and what it could be. I thought it might be mites but I've looked really close all over him and didn't see any mites or bugs. Any help would be gratly appreciated as I am very worried about him.

Hello everyone some mind blowing Jungles on the Forum and I was amazed to see what looked like an identical twin to one of my females that I have here in the states. What is you guys opinion of this girl wold you think she is a pure jungle or a cross?

Coming from the Sates there's a reasonable chance it's not 100% jungle. Physically it doesn't look like a cross but it could just be a high percentage jungle, it's really impossible to say. Nice looking girl though.

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP

I have a 2year old jungle python and about half way along his right side he has lost his yellow colour and has abit of shedding looking skin, he also has alot of scales in the same area with what looks to be blood but I've tried whipping it off an it's not blood, he hasn't been acting any different but I'm just worried it could get worse and what it could be. I thought it might be mites but I've looked really close all over him and didn't see any mites or bugs. Any help would be gratly appreciated as I am very worried about him.

Might be best if you make a thread in the 'herp help' section. I'm not sure from your description, if you could get some pics that would help a lot.

IMG_2381_zpsf4312f45.jpg
Recon some Darwin in there?.........no idea but darwins look similar from head down the 1st 3rd.......still no idea.....IMO no way is it pure Jungle sry............who knows........Stunner THO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recon some Darwin in there?.........no idea but darwins look similar from head down the 1st 3rd.......still no idea.....IMO no way is it pure Jungle sry............who knows........Stunner THO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darwins are very far and few over in the states. People who have them would have paid in the thousands, the likelihood of crossing them out unless to make a specific morph project would be very small.

Darwins are very far and few over in the states. People who have them would have paid in the thousands, the likelihood of crossing them out unless to make a specific morph project would be very small.
dont disagree but what do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back