Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if im stepping on anyones toe's with this comment but what would happen if you bred a black and gold with a julatten?

not sure if im stepping on anyones toe's with this comment but what would happen if you bred a black and gold with a julatten?

I honestly dont know.. but I don't think the outcome would look anywhere near as good as if you bred B&W to B&W or B&G to B&G

ShnakeyGirl It is ashame your photo of fella in the flowers came out blurred. If you can have another go of those shots and get him in focus that would be a really beautiful photo. All the same that certainly doesn't take the beauty away from your little snake. He is gorgeous. There are some beautiful jungles out there. I can see my pair will eventuate to more by the time they are old enough to breed.

Hi mysnakes,

I actually clicked on the wrong pic! Theres a couple more of those kind of shots that we took that turned out better...
View attachment 82026

View attachment 82027

View attachment 82025

CRAP....I've seen only one, and IMO was a waste of the girl for that season!

Have to agree with Colin. BTW hot animals mate!!!

:D a couple of hot little black & whites i got off Tremain (Indicus) this season :D

Wow herpkeeper they are HOT

I am abit keen on the black and white but after seeing all these jungles the variation is amazing. How far can it go total white and total yellow!

one of my codered jungles shed last night, so i was experimenting with the camera this arvo!

he has a very nice temprement, :shock:

woops the first one is pre shed :lol:

:D Shnakey they are lovely photos. I love the first one the best. Gorgeous photo of a sweet little snake.

There are some brilliant pythons here. I want them all :D

wow this thread turned out to be amazing..so many varieties!!!

heres another. took me ages to get this shot, cause we all know how cooperative jungles are:D:D

hey colin the second one is awesome do you have any more picks of that one

hey colin the second one is awesome do you have any more picks of that one

thanks. Its a tully male that I'll be breeding this season with the tully female in pic 3 in the above post.
heres a few more..

colin u hav some of the nicest jungles i have ever seen too. :)
mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back