Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres one of my tully jungels from faustino line.

Was told this one is Julatten locale, I would tend to agree, but would be interested in hearing from experienced jungle owners on their opinion?...

Looks like a Julatten to me Jungleman. what reason do you doubt that it is?

Looks like a Julatten to me Jungleman. what reason do you doubt that it is?

I only recently got him from Sturdy and he wasn't 100% sure that he was Julatten.

I was pretty sure it was Julatten, but there are so many variations in them now and a lot that look the real deal but aren't. So it's nice to have it confirmed from someone that's been around them longer than I have...cheers mate.

View attachment 157377

Here's one of my little guys which I bred last season from my girl "Venus", & "Zeus", a Devil male.

Venus is the progeny of Spider & Aphrodite & was bred by Mark Sim.

They're starting to colour up nicely & I'll soon have to decide which ones to keep & which to let go.

Col J.

George my 6.5 month old Atherton shed again last night, just took some pics so thought I'd share. Its not easy taking pics while holding a snake at the same time lol. Its just a pity his colors in the pics are nowhere near as colorful as they really are, not that his a gold color, but imo its a very nice yellow.

couple of quick pics this morning of a few I bred last season

As usual...very very nice Colin, I particularly like the potential that 2nd pic could throw.

As usual...very very nice Colin, I particularly like the potential that 2nd pic could throw.

thanks byron Jungleman and craig.. pics 1 and 4 from same clutch and pics 2 and 3 from same clutch
hoping to breed a few more this season with luck..

That first pic is an amazing shot Kenshin, full of contrast and a beautiful looking snake. Must of had a camera in hand knowing he was going to do that...lol. Hopefully his the one that has done the deed on your gravid female?

Some nice shots there Ben, thanks for posting mate.

re introduced my male this afternoon and went back an hour later to find this! Fingers crossed.

Cheers,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back