Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a jungle for my first snake my question is what is typically desireable in a jungle pattern and colour, i think my girl is gorgeous any comments welcome please.
awc3dl.jpg

Jungle- striped -likes quail

this 2 yr old jungle i breed likes quail

Hi

Would love some pics of this little hypo jungle........would love to know how he is getting on.

Regards

Elizabeth

Thanks for all the positive feedback on the Hypo looking jungle .
He is weak but still alive and hisses if i touch him/her so thats a good sign,
I will not touch him/her for a few days dont want to stress the poor thing .
I will get pics of the pink tongue in time , please be patient , if it dies it will be easy to get the pics but ill just leave the it alone for now.
Last night when i went to sleep i was sure he it would die but then this morning when i checked on him/her it was down the warm end of the tub looking ok coiled and better than expected .
see pic below
FINGERS CROSSED
cheers
Roger
IMG_0217.jpg

Hey Fantazmic, on page 118 of this thread there is a recent update on JungleFreak' little jungle..

Thanks Kurto I just searched through and found it
The little darling looks lovely......shame the tongue is darkening....but those blue eyes are still there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if Roger will be lucky enough to get another one this season.....fingers crossed.

Elizabeth

Decided to introduce these two a couple of days ago just to confirm I had a male/female and to see what they'd do. They hit it off straight away and were mating all night. :lol:

I was only planning to breed them next season as I thought the female might be a bit small, but if they're mating I will see how they go.

Ive been very slack in the photo department lately so here's a couple of my girls

the first one just prelayed and the second one just soiled its cage :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back