Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Hot jungles Codered
Good to see a pic of how the second jungle turned out .
Rippers alright

cheers
Roger

Thanks Iam very pleased with both of them. The second one is one of yours and the first is one of Colin's

Future breeding stock

Just had to post shots of these 8 month old jungles .
A nice trio of future breeders .
Cheers
Roger
The Krauss female
Kraussfemaleresized.jpg

My Krauss x Devil male
DevilxKraussmaleresized.jpg

and this female i just purchased from the Nev
Devilfemaleresized.jpg

wow i love the last one bred by nev i have just bought msyself a male atherton who is sooking with me now lol he is similar markings but more honey cooloured..........my long term goal is to get to that photograph....lovely fine markings and more yellow than black.

all beautiful snakes

Cheers guys ,
Credit to Nev too for breeding that amazing female .
Every year the jungles keep on improving .
The krauss female has the potential to be the best classic type jungle ive bred.
fingers crossed these all stay clean in the colour.
cheers
Roger

i took my new female out for a play today and she was really interested in the camera =)
its just a basic camera dont do enough photography to buy an slr.
n6dt9l.jpg

Roger briliant looking jungles you have,Ive seen Nevs jungles outstanding,Dotti1990 thats one of the best snake pics ive seen

i never really noticed the depressions in the front till i started taking photos
oh edit i was just looking through the 50 or so photos i took (just kept clicking hoping to get somthing good) must have missed this one.
2uivo7d.jpg

Once i have the clutches in the incubator ill update the breeders page .
But i paired up most of the same pairs , IE
my kraus breeder pair
my coastals,
my tigers,
I will try to update as soon as possible.
Roger

Roger
That female from Nev looks wicked!!! She's gonna be a ripper. Fantastic head pattern. Good score.

Dotti
Your front macro shot of your female makes her looks evil. Love it.

Kenshin
Your Tully's gonna be a looker too.

Another pic of my 2 together. She's just starting to get a little thicker round the middle so here's hoping with fingers crossed.
View attachment 160343
And a pic of one of my males. Not sure if I've posted this already, so I'll post it anyway. He doesn't get much air time but he's got such a nice nature/temperament.
View attachment 160344

Cheers,
Allan

jungles

Roger those future breeders look nice !
this is one a breed last season
my Adults- B&G male and B&Y female i got off Roger as hatchies about 5 yrs ago.

This pic was taken in early July of a girl I got of Colin, I'll try to upload some new pics soon as she is about to shed and will be looking very sexy

100_2857-1.jpg

This pic was taken in early July of a girl I got of Colin, I'll try to upload some new pics soon as she is about to shed and will be looking very sexy

100_2857-1.jpg

This picture I think is pretty much the last bit of encouragement I need to get a jungle! Iv been looking around at a lot of them, and I like the ones with really contrasting bright colours like this.

I'm not really looking forward to getting mauled by one constantly, if the vicious reputation is true, but their great looks I think will still make it worth it!

Anyone know of good private jungle breeders in Adelaide? I like the SXR ones, but Im too povo for that sort of price tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back