Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My male
019-Copy.jpg

P1000280.jpg

My girl
P1000304.jpg

This picture I think is pretty much the last bit of encouragement I need to get a jungle! Iv been looking around at a lot of them, and I like the ones with really contrasting bright colours like this.

I'm not really looking forward to getting mauled by one constantly, if the vicious reputation is true, but their great looks I think will still make it worth it!

Anyone know of good private jungle breeders in Adelaide? I like the SXR ones, but Im too povo for that sort of price tag
When I was looking to buy my first snake everyone told me that Jungles were a bit snappy and to go for an Ant or something boring like that (no offense to the Ant lovers).
I ignored them as I love the look of all Jungles and got a hatchie of Colin, I couldn't have asked for a better snake to handle, I can walk around with it happily wrapped around my wrist for as long as i want and pick it up without it even the slightest hiss.
I fell in love with it so much that I got another of Colin 3 weeks later (great person to deal with BTW), and guess what? the new Jungle was even more placed than the first, so I guess I got lucky.
What I'm trying to say is that I am glad I got the snake I wanted and not the one that everyone told me to get cos otherwise I would probably have gotten an Ant, I would have been happy with it, but no where near as stoked as i am with my pair of Jungles even if they turn into snappy little $%^$# overnight

thanks geckoman :D Im really pleased your happy with them and that they have a great home with you. as I told you the line those two came from is usually the snappiest line I have so its great they have both calmed down for you.. cheers

This is my nine month old female. She is a little snappy. But fast becoming more and more relaxed. Sooooo worth the occasional nip!

oh wow i actually quite like the cream =) oh does anyone know what is dominant gene if you cross julattens and palmerstons?

I cant get enough of the jungles! Keep 'em coming!

I'm crossing my fingers this girl is gravid!

IMG_0568.jpg

Beautiful Standard jungle Kurto...........Kidding!
What's the male she was paired with look like?

thanks guys! this would be the gentleman in question...

IMG_0526.jpg

kurto - that female is really nice. Really clean and looks very goldy in colour. Good luck with her.

Cheers,
Dave

wow! some beautiful jungles in this thread!

heres the man-pants with my baby:
View attachment 161075

:D

quite a change from 'errr i just want to look at it,' to
'can i get her out? she's awesome!' lol

Cheers guys ,
Credit to Nev too for breeding that amazing female .
Every year the jungles keep on improving .
The krauss female has the potential to be the best classic type jungle ive bred.
fingers crossed these all stay clean in the colour.
cheers
Roger

Thanks Roger and you're right it seems that every year or generation they get a little better.......
Here are a couple more of my line......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back