Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my 2 year old female ill get some more new ones up

picsssssssss 110_1.JPG

Funny story, last night when I tried to feed Bundy, he took his regular sized fuzzy rat, but tonight he got stuck at the front legs, so he coiled around and squeezed, and you guessed it, the rat popped and Bundy the towel I feed him on got covered in innards, he then decided the towel was not good to feed on and rolled around on the table spreading the mess every where, after a bit he let go so I picked up the rat and cleaned Bundy with a warm face washer and cleaned the table, I ditched the rat and got out a slightly smaller fuzzy rat and tried again, this time he struck hard and coiled and I thought great, only this time he rolled to the edge of the table and fell off, I was watching and caught him of course, and with my intervention he let go of the rat and just went about slithering on the table, I offered up the rat again but he seemed not interested, so I put him back in his enclosure with the rat on a plastic take away Lid and turned out the lights and left him for 1/2 an hour, went back and the rat was gone and Bundy had a big bulge, so he did end up eating and he seemed happy and was still exploring when I got up and checked him this morning

Yea wondering the same thing... very beautiful snake though xD

no she is a murray darling, well thats what i was told wen i got her and she does not look like any of my coastals.

Very unusual! Looks really white around the chin! Sorry im just really into different MDs at the moment and haven't seen one like that before!

these 2 are much nicer in the flesh but this is the only half decent pic I could find of my pr.

Attachments

• m&M.jpg
    m&M.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 209
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back