The New Addition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toska

Not so new Member
Reaction score
We picked up our new addition and very early birthday present for my partner yesterday.

DSC05038small_zpsu7t7huik.jpg

DSC05043small_zpsfu2bc9ba.jpg

I'd never really thought much about keeping a Cunninghams but this guy seems full over personality. From what I have heard I was expecting him to be quite skittish, especially at first but he seems perfectly happy to cruise around his new enclosure and sit in his basking spot watching the daily goings on.

Very nice! He's a handsome fellow! I'll be getting a second reptile soon, and am looking into cunninghams.

I have the privilege to live a few minutes away from a cunninghams colony and I must say they have a lot of personality. [MENTION=41642]Herpo[/MENTION] if you get cunninghams get a couple (from the same family to avoid fights) then they will be much more rewarding IMO

I've been looking into animals that can live in communities specifically! Very interesting prospect.

He's won me over with is personality, he also seems quite tolerant to being handled which I wasn't expecting.

Apparently he has been names 'Clarkson', after Jeremy Clarkson because he has the same smug grin haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back