The new forum setup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get the "Home" page. Always found it so much easier to look through the most recent posts/threads in the old format.

Thanks @Allan I am looking at fixing that this weekend and having a custom home page much like the older forum

Hey Stu

It seems you can access member profiles without being logged in. This was something you couldn't do previously. What's your thoughts?

A couple more things to look into Stuart if possible:
  • Opening a link in a new tab often seems to log me out (using Mozilla Firefox), for example the click me link used to get to this thread logged me out when I opened it in a new thread
  • I really miss the recent posts, and started threads, below other members. That was a really helpful tool, and probably the most useful and my favourite aspect of APS, is there anyway to get this back please?
I do like the 'following' function without the need of being friends very much though!

Woops found it. Clicking on the member, then postings, then down the very bottom; find all threads by *member name*. I can live with that, just a little obscure :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delayed reply @StunningMorelia . Ill look into things this evening as they should be there. Good news is the database holds a better record of what has happened now

Well it's been five months or thereabouts and the sky hasn't fallen on our heads. I've grown to like the site as it now stands.

I note that the average amount of members logging in everyday would be around the 100 mark too!

Thanks Wally.

Here are some quick stats if anyone was curious
Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back