Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gecko looks a lot like a ring tailed gecko, C. louisadensis.

The gecko looks like H spelea to me, have found them around Panawonnica in the past.

Cheers
Jordan

that is is h. spelea

Cheers,
Scott

Fantastic pics , thanks !
Amazing that there's only a couple of pages of reply to these , I'd bet that if I put up a.....
'Do you eat McDonalds' thread , it'd be 5 pages in no time...

Thanks, all, for the help with the gecko and the dragon identification.

Magpie, the geckos do resemble ring-tails in pattern but they are not as large nor are they so agile and fast.

Regards,
David

wow! love the desert cave gecko! awsome as!

no the gecko is defenately a desert cave gecko, pretty positive!

also called '' H.spelea''

Last edited by a moderator:
Could your unidentified gecko be a Ring-tailed Gecko? (Cyrtodactylus louisiadensis)

those photos are unreal. they should be in a book ! i realy like all the stimo pics and the pygmy python , like the monitors to . theres something about those photos you almost feel like your there !:)

What incredible pics!I must have missed this thread the first time around, so thanks for bumping it gonff!

I love the pygmy python - were you really lucky to see one? Or are they less rare than I think?

And seeing the Stimmies in their natural habitat is just incredible. Their colours just fit so perfectly against the red rock. We have a juvie Broome Stimmie at home and I can't wait to take her out of her click clack now and put her in her big enclosure with her red desert rock climbing wall!

I love the pygmy python - were you really lucky to see one? Or are they less rare than I think?

Hi Jess,

We found those two on the drive into Tom Price. I have no idea how commonly they're found, but I don't think they're rare.

Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back