The step mother story...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was you I would tell her to get f'ed, either keep it for yourself as you won it, or tell the radio station the truth, trouble is I would feel bad for my Dad. But whatever you do, don't do what she wants you to do!

I love Jewly's idea :D

I'd go with E, it's fraud and attempted identity theft. Or if like me you're especially evil, get the cops involved. :twisted:

That way you'll be teaching her a lesson, and they might give you the cash anyway :D

Also, tell your Dad he needs to harden up a little....he's being what Charlie in Two and a Half Men would call "whipped".

Angels may live forever, but Devils have more fun :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.S - Snowman's idea was AWESOME :D

sponcer a naked mole rat at saint louis zoo with the money, she sounds like the kind of person that would be MOST destroyed knowing that "her" money was spent on this

Naked Mole Rat :: Saint Louis Zoo

click on the "adopt a naked mole rat' link for more details.

id go with C or D, but then i dont know what its like to hate a step monster so maybe if i did i would go with E.

at least with D if shes dumb and greedy enough she'll probably put her foot in it and fess up to the radio station herself, now how funny would that be! :p

Also, tell your Dad he needs to harden up a little....he's being what Charlie in Two and a Half Men would call "whipped".

Funny...my dads name is Charlie...hahaha...im going to donate it to charity with the thank you note from them to her. Thanks for your opinions.

Funny...my dads name is Charlie...hahaha...im going to donate it to charity with the thank you note from them to her. Thanks for your opinions.

just make sure the reciept is made out to u, wouldnt want her to be able to use is as a tax deduction, it would be a win for her after all! :)

Option F

The only logical thing to do is to let the radio station know what happened.

Being nice people they can then use this info, and your assistance to set up a sting.

Comercial radio loves stupid people, and you have the opportunity. . .nay . . the responsibility to present them one on a platter.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Dadaman, $20 is too much, a simple reimbursement for the phone call should suffice :) OP, she's already cost you $800 worth of drama over her dishonesty, good on you for spending it appropriately!

just be careful you dont get done for fraud?,. Im curious how much trouble can you get into for saying you live somewhere you dont?

I would prob tell the station the truth & get them to donate it to Charity on your behalf,.
Saves you the drive & the troubles with your evil stepcow & still goes to charity & no risk of you getting envolved in her sneaky money grabbing games :)

Go with c and if she carries on tell her she is lucky you haven't reported her to the police for fraud and if she would like to continue complaining you will be more than happy to do just that. Also if she ever uses your name for anything without your permission again you will call the police and have her charged.

Being nice people they can then use this info, and your assistance to set up a sting.

Comercial radio loves stupid people, and you have the opportunity. . .nay . . the responsibility to present them one on a platter.

DO THIS xD

+1!!!!

Ok,...after little deliberation. I truly cannot be bothered driving up to the coast and doing all this so, come monday I am ringing the station and telling them what she has done, then I will see what my options are and if they are happy to, I will get them to donate the money to 2 chosen charities. The Salvos and Young Care. I think this is the best idea. Karmically everything she has done and does its wrong and I dont want any of that in my life. Thanks again for all of your opinions. Your all awsome :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back