The story

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pythonguy1

Reaction score
Here's what happened Licespray
On Friday a deranged aborigine came into the store and started yelling at someone. After screaming at someone “DO YOU EVEN WORK HERE”?! he proceeded to stomp (he’s got a fake leg so he stomps pretty loud) up to the desk and started furiously banging the desk bell. I walked up to him (rather annoyed at this point) and said, ”hey mate what can I do for you”? He said that he was after a pet rat and loudly stated that he had the cash to pay for it ($$$) after I got the rat out for him he had left the store…..??? Right before he disappeared, he had been muttering about a cage to put the rat in which I thought was suspicious. Later one of the costomers told me that the guy had been yelling at him. I was very unhappy when I heard that and went out into the carpark to look for this guy but he had already driven off. I later discovered he had come in before to abuse costumers. The following Sunday someone tried to steal a bird cage and we were kindly notified about it. So my manager ran out to stop this thief who was running away with the cage. He stopped at the traffic lights with the cage were my manager confronted him and then he bailed and left the cage. Apparently she had seen the guy at the lights meet up with an aborigine missing a leg with the cage…..
Anyway, I trust that none of you have recently tried to steal a bird cage?

Here's what happened Licespray
On Friday a deranged aborigine came into the store and started yelling at someone. After screaming at someone “DO YOU EVEN WORK HERE”?! he proceeded to stomp (he’s got a fake leg so he stomps pretty loud) up to the desk and started furiously banging the desk bell. I walked up to him (rather annoyed at this point) and said, ”hey mate what can I do for you”? He said that he was after a pet rat and loudly stated that he had the cash to pay for it ($$$) after I got the rat out for him he had left the store…..??? Right before he disappeared, he had been muttering about a cage to put the rat in which I thought was suspicious. Later one of the costomers told me that the guy had been yelling at him. I was very unhappy when I heard that and went out into the carpark to look for this guy but he had already driven off. I later discovered he had come in before to abuse costumers. The following Sunday someone tried to steal a bird cage and we were kindly notified about it. So my manager ran out to stop this thief who was running away with the cage. He stopped at the traffic lights with the cage were my manager confronted him and then he bailed and left the cage. Apparently she had seen the guy at the lights meet up with an aborigine missing a leg with the cage…..
Anyway, I trust that none of you have recently tried to steal a bird cage?
Some people suck.
Lucky that no one got hurt.

Not the gel blaster!
Wasnt-me-GIF.gif

Latest posts

Back