Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deanmonty

Reaction score
hi guys,
new to the forum, need some help
i have a 3yr old carpet coastal and its time to treat myself to a new snake.
But i want something special, im not up with the current stuff, so i would like some advice.
lets say a budget of $1000-$10000
im patrial to yellow and white and yellow and black., black and white
whats current, i dont mind waiting , just want something new that isnt mainstream yet, would prefer to spend up to $5000 but could really splash if i had to, its just a pet , so i have no breeding intentions.
i would like to make a top ten and pick what i like

thanks for any help

Axanthic Black Headed Pythons look awesome for the black and white colours or the upper end of your price range could get you a zebra jungle python. I personally are not a big fan of the zebra jungle as a really nice bright reduced pattern jungle. There are also some really nice yellow and black BHP's if you look at the link below. I think if you look at the last five pages of the thread you will find the yellow and black variety and the axanthic variety.

[h=1]Show off your Black Heads[/h]

albino spotteds?, you could pay 15k and eventually get some oenpellis :)zebra jungle ,super zebra jungle

I second axanthic BHPs. Stunning snakes, but not overstated. I think I've seen hatchies for around $2500, so they won't break the bank either :)

Axanthic BHP and a het Axanthic BHP. Will cost you around 3.5k.

Albino Olive for sure, pretty much the king python to keep in captivity and fits your budget perfectly.

never thought a gtp would be the cheapest on any list

Albino spotted or albino olive python ,both have been around a long time and there is not many bred so they will hold value.

Maybe a Paradox Darwin. If you can find any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back