The vent thread.....feel free to whinge, sigh or brag!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by montysrainbow, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. montysrainbow

montysrainbow Very Well-Known Member

UPDATE :D Gorgoo SHED! and did poos outside today lol am gonna defrost a feed and give it to him before i leave in the morning :D
    Now all i gotta worry about is having a small human cut from my uterus :shock: lol deep breaths :p

Funny thing is my 5 yr old came running into my room at 5am thismorning saying MUM! mum! Gorgoo shedded, gorgoo shedded! :lol: i was rubbing my eyes half asleep but jumped straight up to check it out lol he knew how worried mummy was about timing it with me being away.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2013
  2. littlemay

littlemay Well-Known Member

Just started a new job this week, the boss is away sick. All my co-workers have left early - i am literally the only one left in the office.

I'm too new to deviate from the norm :(

Damn.

3. nintendont

nintendont Active Member

Da speling n gramma round hear iz atroshus n it realy grindes ma geers.
    sumtimes i feel dumber afta reeding sum threds.

4. pixie

pixie Well-Known Member

this is a whinge, brag and sigh all in one :)
    as part of my degree we have to do 40 weeks unpaid placement
    the whinge: unpaid fulltime work for a year
    the sigh: resigned from my job to go on placement (bittersweet)
    the brag: OMFG i got the awesomest placement position and it was my first preference (and i got the funded position so i have 16k to pay my rent for the year :) )

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  5. someday

someday Active Member

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Gotta get up at 4 for work tomorrow and neighbors are having a party..

6. littlemay

littlemay Well-Known Member

Just submitted my first ever article for publication, really can't believe it!! I would like to thank my mind, for not losing itself in the process.

7. 007_lizards

007_lizards Not so new Member

When people tell you about that 3.5m lacie in the neighborhood... Then you try to explain how they can't get anywhere near that length and they don't listen, even when you provide evidence:facepalm:

8. treeofgreen

treeofgreen Well-Known Member

Real estate agents. Nuff said.

9. Shotta

Shotta Very Well-Known Member

my teeth and gums hurt soooooo damn much

10. thomasssss

thomasssss Very Well-Known Member

getting home from work pulling in the driveway and hearing a funny noise from the engine bay , only to realise that the pulleys that connect to my crankshaft are wobbling , not a good sign according to my mechanic mate , ah well v8 conversion here i come ;) should make quite the change from the 4cylider diesel

11. 1802SXY

1802SXY Not so new Member

I very much so dislike JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE :) you can't tell a book by its cover! So don't SAY anything until you learn about them! People will always act differently if you're genuine an sincere, I have met a few people who tend to judge alot talk about them an not to them :/ an not upfront! I say if you don't have nothing good to say then don't say nothing! That's better hope I don't get into too much trouble for venting ;) someone also needs to invent a self cleaning enclosure so if any smart people out there good at building things needs to get on top of this for sure!

12. Sezzzzzzzzz

Sezzzzzzzzz Very Well-Known Member

I've had an absolute crap of a day.

Pretty sure that it couldnt get much worse. First, my dog refuses to come out from under the house. I was thinking , "poor old boy cant be bothered any more." Turns out that its not that he cant be bothered, simply that he cant, his back legs have given way.

Spend all night ringing vets, all emergency vets busy. Finally find one who is open, crawl under the house to get Blocka, try lifting him gently and it hurts him so much that he goes to bite me. Ring all the vets again, seeing if there are any that can come to my house to put him down, was advised to muzzle him and carry him etc- Which is very unhelpful while trying to get to a badly injured dog weighing 40kgs and sore and cranky in a dark crawlspace about 4 foot high, dripping in spiderwebs and every previous tenants junk whilst holding onto an iphone (only torch). Needless to say my poor dog is under the house still crying in pain. Hopefully I can get the vet to come here tomorrow (today, whatever).

Spend the rest of the night in tears.

oh and just to top off the day Lil Miss has woken up with the all too familiar bark that comes with a dose of Croup....

So tomorrow, i have to put my dog down, dig a hole to bury him in, take my daughter to the doctors and mourn my lovely big boy.

I'm so friggen over it at the moment. WTH else could possibly go wrong. Maybe a piano wil drop on my head....

13. MyMitchie

MyMitchie Active Member

Sending my love and hugs Sez <3 Be strong xx

14. MyMitchie

MyMitchie Active Member

If it was the plaza I just expect not to hear the movies anymore. Teenage girls just cannot seem to keep their mouths shut for 5mins these days!

15. Sezzzzzzzzz

Thanks Mitchie, Just waiting on the vet now. OMG I dont know how i am going to make it through today. My heart is breaking.

16. 1802SXY

1802SXY Not so new Member

Thats got to be hard losing a best friend :'( sorry to hear

17. Sezzzzzzzzz

it is just horrible.

18. disintegratus

disintegratus Very Well-Known Member

You poor thing Sez :( I hope it works out the best way that it can. :cry:

My rant: I had a "debate" with my partner yesterday, during which I found out that he's opposed to gay marriage and the right of gays to have/raise children. The worst part was he couldn't even give me a decent reason why. It really bothered me, and I think I figured out that I have a huge issue with him (or anyone really) thinking they have the right to impinge on anyone else's happiness, especially when it has no tangible effect on them whatsoever. Personally I'm not a huge fan of babies, and given how overpopulated the planet is, I think the less people that are having them the better, but to be honest, his idiotic homophobic ranting really just made me want to go find a gay couple to act as a surrogate for just to spite him.

19. B_STATS

B_STATS Guest

I don't like reptile breeders that make 'morphs' especially because it seems a lot of inbreeding occurs to get them. I prefer the natural base look but the breeders that do it are so quick to insult others for disliking it. Just sayin'.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
  20. Mitella

Mitella Active Member

I..just..need..a....robotic back massager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.