Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, the only positive is that this is my first vintage with Winemaker as my title and it's the best Hunter vintage in over ten years. If I can't make some decent Booz in a year like this I need to find a new profession.
That is a very admirable title :D my claim to fame is a Plant and Fish wrangler lol Your title sounds much more classy ;)

I don't know CM, I would love to watch someone try and Wrangle plants lol, maybe I have a twisted mind but I picture someone shouting at plants trying to get them to move.

I don't know CM, I would love to watch someone try and Wrangle plants lol, maybe I have a twisted mind but I picture someone shouting at plants trying to get them to move.
Oooo yesss we have some mighty fierce darn plants out here in tha Boon Docks lol (twisted minds are far more interesting than straight ones any-how lol)

I am so disgusted right now.. Went to the GP today to get a new mental health care plan drawn up for this year (you have to get these done yearly to claim psych sessions with medicare). Went to a bulk billing GP where they put a note on your slip regarding the nature of your visit. I was waiting there for nearly two hours, while i watched people arrive, see a doctor, get medication and leave, while i continued to wait. I finally got called and the doc. went through the usual questions and forms with me, taking all in all about 20 minutes. Before i left he sort of paused and asked me how long i had been waiting, when i told him he gave me a bit of a sheepish look and explained that 'some doctors won't take patients that need mental health evaluations done, because it takes so long'.

I couldn't believe what i had heard, he was pretty much saying that doctors had seen what i had come in for and elected to take other patients over me, for nearly two hours, because they just couldn't be bothered! Is this really the way mental health is treated in this country?!

I am so disgusted right now.. Went to the GP today to get a new mental health care plan drawn up for this year (you have to get these done yearly to claim psych sessions with medicare). Went to a bulk billing GP where they put a note on your slip regarding the nature of your visit. I was waiting there for nearly two hours, while i watched people arrive, see a doctor, get medication and leave, while i continued to wait. I finally got called and the doc. went through the usual questions and forms with me, taking all in all about 20 minutes. Before i left he sort of paused and asked me how long i had been waiting, when i told him he gave me a bit of a sheepish look and explained that 'some doctors won't take patients that need mental health evaluations done, because it takes so long'.

I couldn't believe what i had heard, he was pretty much saying that doctors had seen what i had come in for and elected to take other patients over me, for nearly two hours, because they just couldn't be bothered! Is this really the way mental health is treated in this country?!
I found it much more easier going through the local mental health unit, you are dealt with quickly and efficiently. I found it that way, I tried the GP route and it was the same song different dance partner. I am in QLD, perhaps it differs from state to state? It is all covered by public health.

It is rotten that the GP's have this attitude, but to be honest most of them do not have any idea when it comes to the needs of mental health patients. There are a few however that do really care. Mental health has come a very long way in the last decade especially, sadly it still has a long way to go though.....

I'm beginning to think there is no point posting on this forum anymore as people just either don't quite get it or just know better!!! ;) ;)

I'm beginning to think there is no point posting on this forum anymore as people just either don't quite get it or just know better!!! ;) ;)
Just keep gliding along on your smug rug, when it gets ripped out from under you.... Just clamber back on up and proceed to your next destination lol :lol:

Riding my motorcycle to work today and was running low on fuel so I switched to the Reserve, engine died right at the base of the Gateway Bridge so I started walking to the nearest petrol station to get a jerry can and some petrol. About 5 minutes from the petrol station (after about 15 minutes of walking) I got a call from the police "We got a call about your motorbike on the side of the highway, if you go back there's an RACQ van waiting to take you to a safe place".

Turned back around and walked all the way back, was wearing a hoodie and motorcycle jacket so at this point I'm drenched with sweat. He puts some petrol in my bike and it starts up. Turns out the nozzle for the reserve fuel is blocked.

Great way to start my Friday. Good thing that work aren't worried at all about being late if you have a decent reason.

Riding my motorcycle to work today and was running low on fuel so I switched to the Reserve, engine died right at the base of the Gateway Bridge so I started walking to the nearest petrol station to get a jerry can and some petrol. About 5 minutes from the petrol station (after about 15 minutes of walking) I got a call from the police "We got a call about your motorbike on the side of the highway, if you go back there's an RACQ van waiting to take you to a safe place".

Turned back around and walked all the way back, was wearing a hoodie and motorcycle jacket so at this point I'm drenched with sweat. He puts some petrol in my bike and it starts up. Turns out the nozzle for the reserve fuel is blocked.

Great way to start my Friday. Good thing that work aren't worried at all about being late if you have a decent reason.
I hope your day got better and the weekend is awesome for you :D

Just got my KTM . Going to be a supermoto project :) aahhh I can feel my wallet getting lighter already lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=39765]MissDangerous[/MENTION]
It's a lc4 580
Here's a pic
y6u8uzyq.jpg

And yes I repainted the factory fairings for a more fluro orange lol

[MENTION=39613]bumble[/MENTION], that is awesome! You will have such a blast on that thing... We have an LC4 640 motard in the garage, I can't wait to ride it. I'm tempted to go a tard for my next bike, after owning a CRF250R I'm totally converted to the riding style of dirt bikes/motards :)

Yeh I have had cbr250rr ( L's ) r6 and a raptor 660 , sold it all up about 3 years ago and the bug hit me just before Xmas so I went looking for something 500 or bigger and this came up "
Not running , can't engage first " well got it cheap and took it for a spin today in the rain lol yehhhh bit rusty on my riding but it was fun

[MENTION=39765]MissDangerous[/MENTION]
At a girl :) that your 640 I take it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back