Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The little turd won't leave me alone in the house flys everywhere looking for me but do think he was interested in coming down from that tree. Not a chance.

Guess he was feeling free as a bird

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeh he was quite happy to talk to me fom up there I think he was to scared to fly down. I think he might be scared of heights. When I got up there he was quite happy to walk over and climb on me. I just looked like a nutter looking up in the sky calling out for an hour.

Yeh he was quite happy to talk to me fom up there I think he was to scared to fly down. I think he might be scared of heights. When I got up there he was quite happy to walk over and climb on me. I just looked like a nutter looking up in the sky calling out for an hour.

Been there done that i was even baby talking lol come on polly wolly poll poll ha ha i even had a huge wand contraption goin on pretty sure my neighbours realised that day that i am CrAzY
Funny thing is i used to be terrified of birds :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Im not alone then :) I think my neighbours sorted that out when I climbed a tree out the front when my lacie decided he'd go for a walk.

Was just chopping onions n hubby walks in.....me standing there tears falling 'i cant do this anymore ' him what! ? R u ok hee hee he i burst out laughing i cant chop these onions anymore. Ha ha god im a b!tch

life really is like a box of chocolates

Was just chopping onions n hubby walks in.....me standing there tears falling 'i cant do this anymore ' him what! ? R u ok hee hee he i burst out laughing i cant chop these onions anymore. Ha ha god im a b!tch

life really is like a box of chocolates

Atleast your kitchen getn used

- - - Updated - - -

Im not one to whinge actually this might be my first post here. But umpires hawthorn already have half there side out do port honestly need u to help. Oooh im angry

- - - Updated - - -

If you were really drunk should you still get in trouble or does that make me I mean you exempt from getting into trouble. This is hyperthetical of course.

Atleast your kitchen getn used

- - - Updated - - -

Im not one to whinge actually this might be my first post here. But umpires hawthorn already have half there side out do port honestly need u to help. Oooh im angry

- - - Updated - - -

If you were really drunk should you still get in trouble or does that make me I mean you exempt from getting into trouble. This is hyperthetical of course.

Lol sheldon that confused me ha ha were u drunk when u wrote it

Lol sheldon that confused me ha ha were u drunk when u wrote it

I can't remember quite possibly. So does that also make me exempt from what I wrote ? I just don't think I can be held completely responsible I think the beer has a bit too answer for. And I tell u what its tricky that beer it makes everything look good.

Idk if it's Good or bad that my birds are no longer afraid of snakes(or mine anyway)........

Cool I was starting to worry. If my eckie follows me into the garage were I have one of my lacies its like bang the lacie has switched on straight away. And the bird couldnt care less.

Well atleast he's talkn to someone my bird taks in his sleep he has his head tucked into his wing and he's still mumbling away and he snores he just doesnt shut up.

Got my old ugly moth covered today ha ha 7 feathers for my 7 boys
uploadfromtaptalk1401336822372.jpg

My parents had one and threw me out the nest years ago. Do u get any rest ? And is the telly fixed now :)

Ha ha tv never broke lol but my tubes r fixed hubby would have kept going but im done. I do rest n they are all good boys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back