Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U could of put sedatives in hubbys dinner instead that would of sorted him out. well your very lucky too have all good boys :)

:) ive got two they have different mums. The older one comes every second weekend and charges me $30 to mow my lawn (bargain) and my youngest one I was cleaning up his room and found $200. Under the bed so when I spoke to him next I said. I found $200 under your bed were did u get it and he said in your pocket so I said y did u take it and he said because ive wanted to be rich since I was a baby. What can u say I just laughed and swapped him for $2

:) ive got two they have different mums. The older one comes every second weekend and charges me $30 to mow my lawn (bargain) and my youngest one I was cleaning up his room and found $200. Under the bed so when I spoke to him next I said. I found $200 under your bed were did u get it and he said in your pocket so I said y did u take it and he said because ive wanted to be rich since I was a baby. What can u say I just laughed and swapped him for $2

Thats gold

Is this guy the face of our hobby?
There is an ad on Gumtree where a guy us selling an injured female bearded dragon.
He wants $50 for it but is sure it has a broken front leg caused by an attack from the male. He wants someone to buy it who is reliable and will look after the female.
He forgets to mention that vet bills could potentially be $150 and the dragon could lose it's leg if the damage is severe enough.
This is a prime reason why outsiders look upon our hobby as being full idiots. Until people like this are banned from owning reptiles we will always be classed as out there.

Trying to create album on my profile but can't....hmm I wonder if it has something to do with the red wine I'm drinking lol. I might wait till tomorrow and let caffeine sort it out :p
little ones are watching honey I shrunk the kids man do I feel old! I love that movie lol I remember seeing it on VHS once upon a time :)

Lol feeling extra old now....8 yr old son just informed me the movies cool but it has such bad graphics

Last edited:
Does anyone have one of them friends u just can't go out with because u just get into too much trouble.never again I tell you. I got home at 6 this morning and up for work at 6:45 I am not well :(

Coffee bacon and that will fix everything sheldoncooper lol

I wish :) I think im still 4 times the legal limit now my head is banging and still got an hour and a bit of wofk left.

- - - Updated - - -

God I wish my ute had an auto pilot function. I could of just used it I'll stop whinging and go for an afternoon nap I think. Night night

- - - Updated - - -

So one of my friends I went out with last night rings me before and said sorry for peeing on your shoes and pulling your pants down. I don't remember that but ive had them shoes on all day. I remember the bouncer at the pub coming to me and saying can u follow me and get rid of your mate. So we get to the big glass sliding doors and there he is pants half down with his big backside pressed hard against the glass. I felt ill ive got to put an add in the local paper and get some new friends.

Relationships should be two people, not me, you and your dad!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm....10 yr old straight A student golden haired son of mine was suspended today....i didnt see this coming

Sure is!! He will be the end of us for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont let him. Be strong bite your tongue and show him whos boss. Remember being nice is the best way to p!ss someone like that off

No he deserves it. Footy match at lunch he scored a try a kids said nahh that wasnt a try my boy chucked the ball at him n said it was other kid pushed him and said wanna fight my boy punched him in face im so emmbarresed. He fights with his brothers but never been in a fight. Ive taken his xbox ipod n everything else he likes away for 3 wks. Hopefully he wont do it again.

15 yr old daughter ran away didn't see that coming either . apparently its a learning curve ?????

move on and wait for the next instalment . That's why you have the big bucket of red in your hand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back