Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha borntobnude ive been there dont that with my almost 17 yr old who i must say has turned into the most beautiful lovely young man....we went through some stressful days.
Im not too worried re 10 yr old he knows he did wrong. Meanwhile my profile pic is pretty much me right now

I try and teach my kids not to mouth off but I also tell them that they have to stick up for themselves because the school system won't always do that for them. They can't walk away all the time they might get our respect or respect from the teachers but the most important respect for young kids is respect from there peers or friends. Im not encouraging fighting but sometimes they have to stick up for themselves. And in his defense monty the kid asked him for a fight and I bet he won't do that again so maybe he has earnt some respect

Sheldoncooper lol

Thats exactly what my husband said! I know what u mean but i worry because 1 punch can kill. I know they only 10 but they gonna grow up one day. Anyways all good i dont tnink he will make a habbit of it.

Oh n 4 the record i only have 1 glass of red on wk nights lol im not a plonky!! :p

I understand that like I said im not encouraging fighting just standing up for themselves. We can still teach them the consequences of fighting. And 1 glass thats not much I sweat more alcohol out of me than that :)

Update on above comment re 10 yr old being suspended we have decided to make his grounding 1 wk lol kinda jumped the gun there with 3 but yeah its not like he was being disrespectful to a teacher or n e thing.
Anyways totally different subject lol dragging excersize bike out time to loose baby weight ha ha he 1 now cant use it as an excuse for much longer.
Wish me luck!

Good work monty he was just sticking up for himself :) and if u can't be bothered exercising my secretary at work sez she has a thyroid problem and I no she hasn't.

Lol i have a problem its called wine nahhh im not too bad i know what i gotta do excersize n eat less

Cobra rescue Caangu
Everything fine
Walk out front gate
Dog running away from neighbours house
Owner yelling to catch it before a car does
Held collar loosely and walked it back about 50metres
Soon as I got 2metres away from her it spun and chomped down on right hand
Luckily got fist made as it chewed
Major pain blood everywhere
Woman takes dog walks inside slams gate
Wouldnt answer at all
Needed to find out about rabies etc
Next day waited outside until she took kids to school
Found out dog has had shots
Big relief
She drives away
Maid comes out
Dog has attacked and put in hospital 1 gardener, 1 electrician, last maid and the oldest daughter

Yet the lousy cow never said one word as I walked it back to her
Never once asked about the injuries

Totally deserves the name pig
Imagine any parent keeping a dog that hospitalised their own kid???

Cobra rescue Caangu
Everything fine
Walk out front gate
Dog running away from neighbours house
Owner yelling to catch it before a car does
Held collar loosely and walked it back about 50metres
Soon as I got 2metres away from her it spun and chomped down on right hand
Luckily got fist made as it chewed
Major pain blood everywhere
Woman takes dog walks inside slams gate
Wouldnt answer at all
Needed to find out about rabies etc
Next day waited outside until she took kids to school
Found out dog has had shots
Big relief
She drives away
Maid comes out
Dog has attacked and put in hospital 1 gardener, 1 electrician, last maid and the oldest daughter

Yet the lousy cow never said one word as I walked it back to her
Never once asked about the injuries

Totally deserves the name pig
Imagine any parent keeping a dog that hospitalised their own kid???

Holy moly longqi! U not long recovered from the cobra bite and now this menace dog....absolutely horrible that that dog is still alive if u ask me, i would have had it put down for sure.
Be careful longqi u know the old saying it happens in threes! Stay safe :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok....feeling tipsy feeling sad. I wish my husband shared my passion. He always in shed or in arcade room....boys too....i feel so alone sometimes. Very out numbered ! :(

- - - Updated - - -

Great just about to make a coffee and hear a huge bang outside and the power gos out! Waahhhhh i need a cuppa lol might have 2 make a trip 2 maccas i think :)

Wow....just finished dina and was clearing dishes when i noticed a blob of something on our pantry door....i thought hmm messy boys n got up close.
Armed with paper towel and spray n wipe i attempt to remove it and as i do i get a wiff...its not nice and its not peanut butter
Ok Its poop! its poop omg its poop! I go straight 4 my 1 yr old (only one left in nappies) and yep its him he must have exploded in his high chair then lent up against the pantry wall when i got him out, it was half way up his back!
SO here i am squeeling dry reaching get me baby wipes get me baby wipes lol my older boys r all about 2 pass out from laughing ! N yeah it was not fun and a 1st for me! Lol but must say 1 outa 7 aint bad if i dont laugh i will cry. Sorry if ive just turned any of u off having children lol. Had 2 get that off my chest
Thank god 4 bleach!! :/

Last edited:
Im dry reaching just reading that and of all places the pantry door the pantry is meant to be a happy place with good memories.

At least it wasn't a fully grown person, worked on disability for a while and you get the same
sort of stuff just bigger.

Anyways my vent for today is seriously how come every time I drive somewhere where I need to follow a map or navman does the only person in the car who can't use one sit in the front!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol [MENTION=5950]gizmo[/MENTION] im ususlly that person :p

I am loving today even music sounds better on Fridays!
Looking forward 2 wine oclock and not cooking lol Fridays are the best!

I was really not impressed!!

And I'll be be enjoying beer o'clock tonight too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife has banned me from getting a Snake. I want a Diamond or a Wheatbelt.
I tried to say in 6 months we are getting one and she said then we get a divorce. I kind of thought fair trade at first lol
But really I am going to work hard to get this one.
My wife isn't very reasonable when the stern No is implemented
How do I get the conversation started with out the °D° word being thrown at me?????

Anthony
aka White Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back