Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines also males. That cant organise anything and constantly let u down.

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

^ cant live with em cant live without em lol.

Im so going to be in shock once i pop out this baby lol ive been such a piggy and gained so much weight.....too many Mcflurrys and frozen nutella spoons :lol: i do it everytime. Ah well nothing a few thousand walks wont burn off.

My whinge is when you come onto a forum and ask a question people who have been members for a long time get upset and tell new people to use google or the search function on here. I would imagine that just about every topic would have been talked about on here so in that case we might as well get rid of the new thread function and stop all discussion. There are always new people joining of all experience levels and thoughts that may bring new ways of thinking.

My whinge is when you come onto a forum and ask a question people who have been members for a long time get upset and tell new people to use google or the search function on here. I would imagine that just about every topic would have been talked about on here so in that case we might as well get rid of the new thread function and stop all discussion. There are always new people joining of all experience levels and thoughts that may bring new ways of thinking.

oh and I really want to sift through 50 pages of threads to find one piece of information... that I may have found not answered in the original thread anyway

Exactly AndyNic, that's the whole point of a forum!

yes i couldnt agree more. I think its great people ask the same questions because you can get fresh up to date info! and new ideas :) i never stop learning lol and yes im guilty of posting threads that have been posted gazillions of times before but its nice to interact and discuss things with other members rather than google isnt that what a forum is about lol.

I went shopping today with friends after school for the first time.....I hate shopping :evil:....but today was okay. I got 24 bottles of ice tea for $6 (YUM!!!!!!!) and a Guns N' Roses T-shirt ^_^ I was going to get a pet rat but they wouldn't let me into the pet store :cry: And school is over! Holidays!!!!!! Yay :D Tomorrow I start building 3 snake enclosures and finishing off my big rat cage :) I also got my broken laptop back so I can finally use iTunes again! (Stupid school laptops block it and my iPhone dislikes the wifi :evil:)

And mums taking me back to the shop and buying me an Alice Cooper, AC/DC, SLASH, the angels and some skull t-shirts!!!!!!! FREE CLOTHES :p

And my rant....I didn't get a new rat D: And I had to carry 15 litres of icetea on my back for 2 hours :p Damn that 6 dollars!!!!!!

I went shopping today with friends after school for the first time.....I hate shopping :evil:....but today was okay. I got 24 bottles of ice tea for $6 (YUM!!!!!!!) and a Guns N' Roses T-shirt ^_^ I was going to get a pet rat but they wouldn't let me into the pet store :cry: And school is over! Holidays!!!!!! Yay :D Tomorrow I start building 3 snake enclosures and finishing off my big rat cage :) I also got my broken laptop back so I can finally use iTunes again! (Stupid school laptops block it and my iPhone dislikes the wifi :evil:)

And mums taking me back to the shop and buying me an Alice Cooper, AC/DC, SLASH, the angels and some skull t-shirts!!!!!!! FREE CLOTHES :p

And my rant....I didn't get a new rat D: And I had to carry 15 litres of icetea on my back for 2 hours :p Damn that 6 dollars!!!!!!
Why would they not let you into the shop? Are you a bogan snake lady? lol

And my rant....I didn't get a new rat D: And I had to carry 15 litres of icetea on my back for 2 hours :p Damn that 6 dollars!!!!!!!And mums taking me back to the shop and buying me an Alice Cooper, AC/DC, SLASH, the angels and some skull t-shirts!!!!!!! FREE CLOTHES :p

lol bargain with the ice tea! ha ha u remind me of me at your age sharky lol i had the Alice Cooper tee, and a few of the others lol i also owned a pet rat named ratzo....have fun building your enclosures

I am spewing because its pelting down with rain here and i planned on taking Gorgoo out for number twos 2day, he did wees yesterday lol i hope the rain eases up later or that he can at least hold on 1 more day :p

Wow, you have an awesome taste in music for someone so young. I got to meet Slash before a concert a couple of years ago, was one of the best days ever! Spent a while talking to him about snakes, he loves them!

Why weren't you allowed in the pet shop?

This just made my morning.
I saw a blind person's guide-dog walk into a concrete column.

The guy wondered why the dog had stopped walking, reached down to the dog's head then felt the column in front of him & muttered, "Stupid dog."

my whinge - lazy, messy, dirty, inconsiderate teenage kids. there is no excuse for it. teach your kids manners ppl. Grrr

This just made my morning.
I saw a blind person's guide-dog walk into a concrete column.

The guy wondered why the dog had stopped walking, reached down to the dog's head then felt the column in front of him & muttered, "Stupid dog."

Ahahahaha, that so made my day, ehm night... THX :-D

Its a big mistake to equate length of membership with quality of advice, just my opinion of course.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

It's a big mistake to assume I was talking about the length of membership rather than that of one's experience in the hobby.

Accidentally dropping a nuke is a big mistake making a small assumption is a minor one in my mind.

Why would they not let you into the shop? Are you a bogan snake lady? lol

Lol, no my friends wouldn't let me in :evil:(They dislike animals and are scared of rats :rolleyes:) They lady who runs it knows me quite well as I go in there every weekend :lol:
(But I AM a crazy snake lady who loves rats and owns her own rodentry.....how does that work?)

lol bargain with the ice tea! ha ha u remind me of me at your age sharky lol i had the Alice Cooper tee, and a few of the others lol i also owned a pet rat named ratzo....have fun building your enclosures

I know! I've already drank it all though :( I have 8 rats....I just want more ahaha
Oooh! and i got 2 more cupboards yesterday!They are huge, I get 4 more snakes now ;)

Wow, you have an awesome taste in music for someone so young. I got to meet Slash before a concert a couple of years ago, was one of the best days ever! Spent a while talking to him about snakes, he loves them!

Ta, I love my rock n' roll/metal music :D YOU GOT TO MEET SLASH!? OMG YOU LUCKY BUGGA!!!!!!!! I would absolutely love to meet him which would never happen....he's my idol <3

Apologies for bombing the thread...:oops:

Went to the movies and these stupid girls behind me talked to the whole thing. I'm to kind/nice to say anything tho.

I feel better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back