The Whitsundays

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribble_pants

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hawkesbury, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
Just moved to Airlie beach; the Whitsundays from Sydney. Went to a shop this morning, Jungle carpet on display in a mens clothing store, pythons and dragons everywhere in the pet shop! The pet shop can get me day old pickies!
Anyway, yeah, new, but there is no Herp club! there is no herp community. And I want to attend a local group =(
That and I moved this week, haven't gotten work again yet, I was a dog trainer in NSW, not really sure what to do with myself, the rainforest is lovely, maybe national parks and wild life?
Anyway, is anyone local? Does anyone know how I can find the herpers out here and start it up or doesnt anyone know of a really cool job I might want to look into?

There is a top little wildlife park on Hamilton island. (It really is tiny)

Quite a few taipans down that way :D

Last edited:
Hi Scribble pants, I have been living in the whitsundays for 10 years. Whats the name of this shop with the jungle in it?
Pythons and dragons everywhere in the pet shop? Whitsunday better pets? As far as reptile groups... none. There are a few of us that own reptiles and you will find alot of herps all over the shire.
Welcome mate.

Hi Scribble_pants, I am a snake catcher based in Proserpine. As Jeffa said there is no herp group in the area but quite a few people keep reptiles. Feel free to PM if I can help at all. Welcome to paradise ( well it would be if it would stop raining and blowing 40knots )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back