Thermostat With 2 Settings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex.snaith

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone knows of a thermostat that has 2 different thermometers attached to it so I can run 2 tanks off one thermostat because they both have to be a different temperature! Also would be great if it had a day/night sensor as well!

Cheers
Alex

Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone knows of a thermostat that has 2 different thermometers attached to it so I can run 2 tanks off one thermostat because they both have to be a different temperature! Also would be great if it had a day/night sensor as well!

Cheers
Alex

Sorta
The atmostats have the option for a daytime heating, nighttime and a timer option as well :)
So I have run 2 of the same exact enclosures with the same heating on the same atmostat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh damn. I was looking for one thermostat that could run 2 different cages at 2 different temperatures. Meaning running off the thermostat would be 2 thermometers. Is there any of that kind?

Ahh damn. I was looking for one thermostat that could run 2 different cages at 2 different temperatures. Meaning running off the thermostat would be 2 thermometers. Is there any of that kind?

You mean two sensors? I don't know of any thermostat that has that option. If it's that critical, you'll need two thermostats. There are quite a few thermostats that offer a night-drop facility however.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back