Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was very interesting...
Until it was flooded with the drool of sleep deprived trouble makers

Where to start!!!!
Actually I was implying that the cut eggs are at no more risk than uncut ones to being infected by microscopic bateria and viruses... Being that egg shells are porous, the "nasties" will not be stopped by the outer shell anyway... It is the immune system that stops bacterial and viral infection for the most part...

without knowing the actual size of the pores in the egg shell... the pore size needed for a water molecule to move through the shell would be rediculously smaller then that needed for a bacteria to move through.... internally, eggs should be sterile. so yes the egg shells are porous, but the 'nasties' would be stopped... hence opening the eggs does allow potential 'nasties' access. the immune system of a developing snakes would be completely immuno naive.

Great thread to show just how bitchy us females can be, thanks fo trashing the thread & just for the record I don't think any of us give a **** what your personal opinions are regarding nicoles incubation technique:rolleyes:

Kersten,
Why not post some of your albino carpets hatching??? Do you have any eggs incubating right now that you can collect data from and share it with all of us???

i second that.
It would be great for other members if you share your hatching experiance with them in same way like owner of this topic.

Actually Slateman that's not such a bad idea. Perhaps we could open the floor to every albino breeder to share their incubation stories which differ to this one? I've already pointed out I don't breed them....but I'm betting there are several members here who've had success with their methods as well and would like to share?! It's good to see that there's interest in exploring differing methods. Perhaps people won't be keen to join in though if they feel any difference of opinion will be seen as sour grapes? Let's wait and see hey....

Last edited:
Great thread to show just how bitchy us females can be, thanks fo trashing the thread & just for the record I don't think any of us give a **** what your personal opinions are regarding nicoles incubation tequnique:rolleyes:
I agree with this.
Thanks for sharing Nicole, and what you do with your own eggs is your choice.
I dont think Nicole was saying this is the best way to go,
but it works for these guys so why knock it.
This has been a very educational thread in more ways than one.
Put me down for a s.i.m to
Cheers
PS, I was going to show the Mrs the pics of your work Nicole but they are all deleted now.

Last edited:
This had the potential to be a great thread... It seems like nothing could be posted without it being immediately disputed in a passive aggressive manner. I'm not sure what the motivations of the questioners were, but it certainly wasnt just general interest in the technique.
I think the owner of the thread should be commended for coming out and showing their methods, which clearly work for them and have some merit, and for answering many of the better posed questions in a respectable manner.
I feel that some of the questions asked and some of the potential problems raised by the more experienced breeders were helpful, while others were just plain annoying to sift through.

And I was only telling my hubby to check this out,put it up this morning and its gone off like a fart in a jar :( ... I was looking forward to following the hatchies in progress.....

I cant see why all the dummy spitting,

CP has made some claims that a lot of us question, she is working from a book and not personal experience,
She is also the sole aus. distributor for a product she is claiming is superior - as she also thinks her pipping techniques are. The other person Gregg is the South African manufacturer of the product they are selling,

Kersten is asking questions a lot of us are interested in the response, we are not all going to ask the same question are we, but I think they need asking.
Maybe if answered with less hostility the thread would have taken a different direction?

A pity the pics have been taken dowm, they were interesting,
Cheers
Adam

All I wanted to do was share this unique experience. It is clear that there are some who has an issue with me and not so much my methods. Good luck to all in this season no matter how you handle your eggs, pip or no pip!
Cheers
Nicole

So if I may ask .will you be putting up the progress of the hatchies for the ones that are interested in watching it develop Nicole?...hence MYSELF and a few others no doubt.........

Wow this turned into a biatch fight.. who cares what some one does to there own eggs?

Thats exactly what Kersten and her little mates wanted. they were quite good at what they did. I will acknowledge that, they should feel nice and warm and fuzzy inside knowing they achieved the outcome they wanted; for nobody else to see the progression. People tend to turn hostile when their techniques are criticised and questioned from the word go. I might start a page on my website, but it might take a few days to set up. I will keep you all informed.

my god this thread has gone bad. i think its quite amazing what CP is doing, and personally i think its a good idea. good luck CP.
Cheers.
Cal

I think the thread is going fine;
All just need to chill, as we all have different
veiws etc, Its good to see different ways
that other people do things, very educational, The only true
way to learn is not by reading books but
life experiences cheers
great thread

This is where I bow out now.
Thanks for all of those who sent me PM of support. I do appreciate it.

Well.... good luck with them, there are more people here that would love to see the results then is worth having a sook about. what a shame.
Ren

Yep thanks for making it personal people, wonder if half of you talk to people face to face like you type when on here. Was an interesting thread.....pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back