Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 61:
Well, they are starting to climb out of their shell. Beautiful strong hatchlings. Thanks for those who supported me.
DSC02753.jpg

DSC02754.jpg

DSC02755.jpg

DSC02756.jpg

DSC02757.jpg

DSC02758.jpg

DSC02759.jpg

They look like fantastic strong and healthy little snakes. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to experience such an interesting process . Well done!

Congrats on your success. This has been a brilliant thread, thanks for sharing, and keep the pics coming as they grow....

I might just add pics to this thread from now on every week to see how they grow and change colour. I cant have enough of these snakes.

Congrats! They look great :D
And a real amazing and educational thread for a newbie like me.
Keep up the good work! :D
Cheers
Kev

well done carpetpythons they look great, I would like to thank you for sharing this thread with everyone and continuing after all the back lash you got.:D:D:D

Awesome stuff Nicole,well after all the negative comments whether to pip or not they finally had enough of their little home and now left it,Well done,stunning little things...MARK

well done Nicole. hope this silences a few people. thanks for sharing this new method with everyone. by the way what was the hatch rate?

Wow they are very very nice. Please keep on posting as they grow (feeding etc)
Jordy

Well done nicole, all I can say is to new keepers who don't know what they are doing don't attempt this. If you do cut the veins before the snake is ready, you'll end up with a dead snake... Obviously nicole knows what shes doing to be able to pipp the eggs prematurely.

I might just add pics to this thread from now on every week to see how they grow and change colour. I cant have enough of these snakes.

That will be good to see. You're right, they're amazing animals and I can't for the life of me understand why some people want to cross them with other species.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back