They eat better than I do

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justdragons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ejuqe4at.jpg

For the beardies and a few snakes today..
nu7asy6u.jpg

You can see they are keen :)

And a massive late thanks to debs dragons for my new girl penny. She is a lovely young beardie who has been a pleasure..

a4e6y2yh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the only veg in my fridge is for the beardies, and my freezer has more rats then human food in it most of the time

I love how beardies and blueyies eat pretty much exactly what humans do. At least it makes my grandmother more accepting of the animals I keep. As i think she hates the rats I feed my snake more than the actual snake itself! :)

My wife would kill me if I brought rats anywhere near the kitchen let alone the chopping board!

Bahah yeah I think the old gal would spew If she saw rats on the chopping board.. Shhh
I have a beardie dedicated fridge too.
I really like watching them eat their salad. Pick through it and eat what they like best first.

Yea I have a bottom draw in the bar freezer just for pet food and freezer is away from the kitchen

We have a whole upright freezer dedicated to animal food (it's mostly full of rodents and chickens) and a tiny people freezer that's usually mostly empty. I go to the fruit market and buy a trolley full of fruit and veg, with nothing in it for people. Last night the dogs got fed about 1.5kg of chicken thigh fillets that had been sitting in the fridge too long, I had a bit of turkish bread for dinner and a glass of coke.
Yeah, the animals eat far better than we do!

i usually have a similar selection for mine, grab a heap of fresh stuff today and then ducked into BigW and got one of those vaccum things to seal the vegies etc in to keep them fresher longer

just cant seem to get my new girl to eat, hopefully she will pick up soon, might grab some mealworms tomorrow and see if they will tempt her to eat her vegies

i usually have a similar selection for mine, grab a heap of fresh stuff today and then ducked into BigW and got one of those vaccum things to seal the vegies etc in to keep them fresher longer

just cant seem to get my new girl to eat, hopefully she will pick up soon, might grab some mealworms tomorrow and see if they will tempt her to eat her vegies

How much longer can you keep stuff like that?? I seem to be always chasing the leafy this like box Choy and kale but the worst I the endive. On second it's fresh and ten minutes later is dark green and mooshie..

I have a trouble eater and it turned out she hates crickets.. She will eat woodies and mealies but is scared of the jumping ones lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back