• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thick-Tailed Geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately my thicktails have to go :cry:
I've got:
1x adult male - about 2yrs old, very tame :)
1x young adult female - only just old enough to breed, exact age unknown
1x hypo adult female - about 2yrs old, produced 5 clutches last season :shock:
2x this years young (I think 1M 1F) about 7cm long, they are the hypo females babies but they are not related to the other female or male.

I'm selling the lot for $500, with one female producing 5 clutches (of 2 eggs per clutch) in her 1st breeding season and the other now breeding size they should easily pay for themselves next season.
Infact all 3 of the adults are in cooling ATM so they could probably be heated and bred immediately after purchase :)
Will not ship!! I will be in Ballarat for the next 3 weeks then I'm heading back to Melbourne (with the geckos) if you're closer to B'rat contact me within the next 3wks before I move.
pm if interested.

1st pic is young female
2nd hypo female
3rd male
4th babies - one on the right is suspect male other is suspect female
5th adults on a standard pisces container lid so you can see their size

how much just for the black colour ones there so cute

G'day blair, I'll try to sell them together for the moment but if I split them up i'll let you know.

PS: I made a typo on the original, the price is now changed to $500 instead of $600 :oops:

Also interested if you split them up, let me know.

cheers

bump.

OK well if I split them up I'll sell the adult trio for $320 and the 2 bubs for $140. I won't split them anymore than that (unless you want the male for $90 :) ) so I'm sorry to all those that just want the hypo female.
The lot is now priced at $450.

A reminder: pick up only (Vic)

well if you change your mind about splitting them and shipping them.
i would be intrested in the male and hypo female

I just remembered that I've got a cracked fish tank out in the garden which you can have free with the geckos :) I'll go measure it and let you know its size.

The tank is 76Lx32Wx38H (cm), I'll get some picks of it to show the crack tomorrow, but its free so it shouldn't really matter :lol:

Still have the juv pair left for $140 eating crix, roaches and white mealworms with calcium and vitamins added, great little first geckos to have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back