Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd2302

Not so new Member
Reaction score
What do you reckon guys? I started with a coastal then added a stimmie to start the addiction. Starting to think what I could get for a third, so many possibilities! What did you guys get for a third? Happy to here biased and unbiased opinions and suggestions ;)

(I thought I saw a "3rd snake" thread around a while ago but couldn't seem to find it in the search)

Albino Darwin
Diamond
WA BHP

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Whatever catches your eye. That's what worked for us, both with pythons and lizards. Go for something more unusual, like a Gammon Ranges python.

Skip the pythons and start working on getting elapid experience. ;)

I would like to go down elapid lane at some point. Have to get around to getting the paperwork and doing the courses etc, would love a red belly.

Roughies and olives on my mind?

I haven't even got my first yet but I'd go for a Woma or a Darwin Rough Scale if I were you! Maybe even an Olive....

Maybe a woma or BHP? Seeing as you already have one python from the Morelia family, and anteresia.
But roughies and olives are on many a wish list too

Out of the two that you have narrowed it down to which are both awesome snakes I would go RSP , I find them an awesome and interesting snake that are very unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back