This is a forum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
????
Is that a bit of paranoid schizophrenia creeping in?
my last message was clearly directed solely to you r3pt1le.
I don't quite understand how you came to another conclusion.
The only praise/responses/approval that I seek is from myself.
It's quite an easy concept to understand.
If you leave it alone it will go away.
If you keep harping on it, it won't.
As I said earlier, we have all been flamed for one thing or another, sometimes without even posting a thread.
My last was a pic of a bite I copped all because I chose to answer my phone while feeding.
I posted it & expected to get flamed, who really cares?
It's always good for a laugh & others can have whatever opinions they like.
It's not as if I am going to meet most the people on here anyway.
If it upsets you so much, think a little about what you are posting before you post it & grow up a little.
At the end of the day, you can always click the little red x in the top right hand corner of your screen.
You still have choices, it's up to you what you do with them!

I don't buy it, sorry

R3PT1LE, i think Amy22 was actually sticking up for you there....? But then again, just goes to add to the point that so much gets "lost in translation"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMY22
What I do mind is people attacking others with insults, that they obviously don’t care about an animal that accidentally escapes, calling people idiots, insulting another’s intelligence.

Thats what i don't understand about you ??? What makes you think i don't care about my animals
icon_confused.gif
-you don't even know me! If i didn't care for them, i wouldn't keep them, they are pets, not an investment that lives in tiny containers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back