this little guy keeps me on my toes.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintanger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
lacie 021 (900x602).jpglacie 026 (900x602).jpglacie 028 (900x602).jpglacie 030 (842x900).jpg

this little one has been keeping me on my toes lately. so cheeky and full of attitude!

anyone else have pic's of any cheeky monitors.

i love the leash haha like walking a dog, except a bit different

yeah me to, i only use it out doors wen i want to let it get some sun and don't wan't him taking off.

yeh, there abit hard to catch when there half way up a tree :)

Nice looking Lacie:). That yawning is due to stress on his part, so I'm not sure the lead's a good idea if you want a managable captive when it matures.

it was not yawning more of a attack. he was never handled much with the previous owner and i have started slowly with him. he eats well off the tongs and does not seem to mind me being around from a distance but wen he thinks i am gonna touch he he sometimes tries to bite or opens his mouth ready to lunge. sometimes he is ok.

i only just started using the lead so he can go out side and get some sun light and get use to me being around him. so far i have only taken him out side twice, as i am only doing it once a week.

The lead is a good idea, my mate used to have a small dog harness for his big fella hah! They take a long time before they let you have thier trust, its like someone flicking a light switch tho, one day they run like mad when you come near, all of a sudden, bam, different animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back