This new Forum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
As some folks who have been around a while have possibly worked out by now, I have taken over the administration of Aussie Pythons and Snakes. I want to offer my sincere thanks and appreciation to the previous administrators for all the work they put into the site and providing such a resource to all. Since I took the site on board, we have worked on a variety of issues to get the site back to a stable platform and address the issues that caused us a large amount of downtime during July. Now that this is done, we can start looking at changes and improvements.

This forum is where you can give your feedback and offer suggestions on what you would like to see in order to improve the site. The only request I have is that you make any criticisms constructive rather than nasty and keep all comments clean.

If you would rather share your ideas privately, please PM me and I will happily discuss them with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back