Thorny devil husbandry plan?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeynewbie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any already in existance? As in one that can be used as a basic outline for creating our own husbandry plan to submit to NT parks service. I have a week to get one together, there are devils in the incubator that have tentatively got our name on them if we can get approval through the channels up there. Once we know we have approval we then have some whirlwind work to do to ensure everything is set up and running smoothly before we'll look at bringing them down.

We are working with a NT breeder to get the animals but we need to overcome the issues of caring for them out of their natural range and he can't help us much with that. My boss is organising a conference call with me, him and the guys from Melbourne Museum if we can.

Hehehehehe. Horny devils :lol:

Snakeynewbie, I cant wait to see how this all turns out.. will be following the threads in anticipation.. all the best :)

Not me personally, the NT government won't release them to private individuals interstate, only to organisations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back