thoughts on this thermostat?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl69aze

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi guys so xmas is coming around and everyones asking what i want... and i just said reptile care stuff i guess, and my sister said shes getting me a thermostat ( a better one than the one im currently using )

https://www.petbarn.com.au/ecotech-reptile-thermostat-with-timer

we arent secretive about what we get eachother anymore as we get older and im 99% sure this is the one she got for me.

just wondering peoples opinions, good or bad, this could include bad instruction guide etc.

looks alot better than the one im currently using which is pretty much built into the heat mat and the one ive got for the CHE is also pretty basic.

hi guys so xmas is coming around and everyones asking what i want... and i just said reptile care stuff i guess, and my sister said shes getting me a thermostat ( a better one than the one im currently using )

https://www.petbarn.com.au/ecotech-reptile-thermostat-with-timer

we arent secretive about what we get eachother anymore as we get older and im 99% sure this is the one she got for me.

just wondering peoples opinions, good or bad, this could include bad instruction guide etc.

looks alot better than the one im currently using which is pretty much built into the heat mat and the one ive got for the CHE is also pretty basic.

Sorry but I have a box full of dead ones of the same type, they were sold under a number of names and you can still get them on EBay. Some just stopped working, all will have problem with display fading so you need a torch to read, make sure there is a warranty.
For a little more you can buy Habistat on line and they are reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back