threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can be foul mouthed with the best of them but there is a time and place, and even some older members are truely showing their mental age by joining in on this rubbish !

you better make the most of those 3000 posts ryan, tomorrow will be gone

haha i just thought.....if they ban us? we can easily just make another account right?
hahahahhaha

dude........chill out you nut. she one of the few people thats keeping this forum sane and attempting to keep it calm!

Love is in the air....I don't go in to her threads telling her what to do, I expect the same IF NOT more respect:lol:

I can be foul mouthed with the best of them but there is a time and place, and even some older members are truely showing their mental age by joining in on this rubbish !

I can't say that there is alot of swearing here. There are more facts being stated than anything else. I'm sure others would agree

Sweety, I've finished school!! I am up working before you even think about getting out of bed of a morning, then Tafe after that!! and what do you mean "Big kids" ?? You're still in primary school, PRIMARY!! the education system still owns you for another 10yrs!!

Now, go to bed cause we're all sick of the baby talk... growing bodies need their sleep, so do the growing minds... but wait, since you're a know it all, your mind doesn't need to grow, just your body.
No actually I'm not.
Not 10 years. Less than that. Approximately 8 years actually.
Sesame Street is on pretty early, so perhaps its you who should be going to bed, so you'll have the energry to watch it before your nap. Once again, I'm not a know it all, because I don't know everything.

ivanovich....you live in gladstone and you have cancer.
plus my mum owns a cafe and they use your mums....actually i wont go there, that will get me even more banned haha

gah i knew i would get stuff like that! LOL......im not bitching but like come on that was low what he said!

Dont worry dude she is the type of person that no one could bare being near long enough to have children with so she instead does it to her beardies

OMEGA , you sure now how to make friends!:evil:

Your comments are very low to Mrs I, she is the most awesome friend anyone could have but you wouldnt know that!!!!:evil:

Its all fun to those who are playing around, but dont go so low as to give someone crap that is not joining in your game!:evil:
:x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x
Jason

....actually i wont go there, that will get me even more banned haha

Is that even possible? dude you are so totally banned haha

cant wait to see who rises up out of the ashes of this lol

I never gave anyone crap about not joining in some harmless fact stating. Maybe if people had a problem they should have stop reading earlier

No actually I'm not.
Not 10 years. Less than that. Approximately 8 years actually.
Sesame Street is on pretty early, so perhaps its you who should be going to bed, so you'll have the energry to watch it before your nap. Once again, I'm not a know it all, because I don't know everything.

you are a KNOW-IT-ALL, everything you say only proves it more and more.. what do you mean only 8yrs left of school? You dropping out early or something? cause of my knowledge you're only 7 so that means you're in yr 2.. but then again you still have to complete Prep, so that's another yr. get back to me when you've finished at least yr 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back