threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably banned, but oh well. I said what I believed in and stuck by it, if I get banned for that, it's APS's loss, not mine!

I'm a member of the "threats" thread fan club!

I can be foul mouthed with the best of them but there is a time and place, and even some older members are truely showing their mental age by joining in on this rubbish !

Go turn on your television (FTA) tell me that every channel is currently showing entertainment that is more wholesome than this. If it isn't does that mean that you are never going to watch that channel again? You don't like it? change the channel! you don't want your kids watching? don't let them! All parents should apply the same rules and standards to their Children's Internet usage as they do their TV watching....

Thankyou for trying to be the moral compass for all us deadbeats..... But please just go away....

ok, i'm not being a mood killer, but i'm just confused, how is "you have cancer" a lighthearted, funny insult?

is that some "inside" joke?

hey rox it was a joke me and him had earlier
as i used to live in gladstone and it is really strange as there is alot of cases of cancer up there, no malice intended, sorry if i offended you

Hey I have a question...and I am very serious.

Why do people use APS?

1)They charge you for classifieds
2)They moderate like Nazi's
3) Most of the members are "fad" keepers

Lets make our own forum and stop paying for slatemans reptile collection

you are a KNOW-IT-ALL, everything you say only proves it more and more.. what do you mean only 8yrs left of school? You dropping out early or something? cause of my knowledge you're only 7 so that means you're in yr 2.. but then again you still have to complete Prep, so that's another yr. get back to me when you've finished at least yr 9.
No, I'm just someone who tells the truth and says what she believes in.

No, 8 years left including university.
So if I were 7, you're basically saying that you would pick on a poor innocent 7 year old??
You only got past prep because they felt sorry for you.

you are a KNOW-IT-ALL, everything you say only proves it more and more.. what do you mean only 8yrs left of school? You dropping out early or something? cause of my knowledge you're only 7 so that means you're in yr 2.. but then again you still have to complete Prep, so that's another yr. get back to me when you've finished at least yr 9.

ok, "trouble". you are only 16, and i have seen you tonight tell rainbow-serpent to let "the big people talk"

c'mon. you are still in school yourself! just take it easy.

OMEGA , you sure now how to make friends!:evil:

Your comments are very low to Mrs I, she is the most awesome friend anyone could have but you wouldnt know that!!!!:evil:

Its all fun to those who are playing around, but dont go so low as to give someone crap that is not joining in your game!:evil:
:x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x
Jason

Up until now, I have found a lot of the posts quite amusing. I do find the insults to Mrs I way below the line and very insulting to her. She was simply stating a truth and how she felt. While you guys say that it's easy to click off. There ARE young people reading this who won't click off and maybe it's time to stop before someone gets hurt badly.
Come on guys pull your heads in before more feelings get hurt and one of you says something that makes another member angry.

Another thought, what about newbies who are looking at joining, they could well be put off by this.

I don't want to start cr@p, but there needs to be some boundaries called

Dont worry dude she is the type of person that no one could bare being near long enough to have children with so she instead does it to her beardies

not funny mate .this will get this thread deleted .:shock::shock::shock:

hey rox it was a joke me and him had earlier
as i used to live in gladstone and it is really strange as there is alot of cases of cancer up there, no malice intended, sorry if i offended you
exactly why i asked if it was an "inside" joke.... not everyone else will see that though...
:?

;)

Why do people use APS?

THE BEST POST OF THE NIGHT
IM IN MAN
WE CAN ALL BE THE NEW MODS HAHA ;)
butseriosuly yes!

Hey ReptileCity aren't you too busy being a bellow average herp shop to be commenting on this forum?

Lick my Gonads mate

Why do people use APS?

What went so wrong?

ok, i'm not being a mood killer, but i'm just confused, how is "you have cancer" a lighthearted, funny insult?

is that some "inside" joke?

To some it is not. To some it is.
All humour has a target and every chance of someone being offended. I was the target and I was not offended.....

Ok, this thread has been a lot of fun.

How about we call it a night and leave it to drift into the realms of myth and legend before we destroy what we have created?

Hey ReptileCity aren't you too busy being a bellow average herp shop to be commenting on this forum?

Lick my Gonads mate

man your funny
even my mum thinks so;)

but onto this new website....think of a name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back