Thunderstorm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Thunderstorm

Oh........... and I hate damned wind sqwauls!!!!!!!!! My roses!....my roses!...my precious roses!!! :( :lol: It was a major restake job this morning - got to get some steel stakes! :lol: :wink:

Roses!!!,
you should come down and look at the park, ive got 5 acres of tree branchs on the ground,
and think about the owners who are about to get a call about the trees sitting on there annexes,
Hope they paid their insurance this year.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Thunderstorm

Tim said:
he just happened to of taken my beamer to work today - a car which i'm just about to SELL mind you - so he turns up and it has dings all over it, it's a convertible so don't have to worry about the roof but the bonnet, boot and sides were all damaged.

NOT THE BEAMER TIMMY!!!!

Ah well, now ya can get rid of it and get something decent.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Thunderstorm

AGAMIDAE said:
we're had a cracker of a storm just go past... I love summer storms

Well, I missed out again. We had some heavy rain, a little bit of wind and NO golf ball size hail as predicted. My suburb even came across the TV in the weather warning... dammit...

Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder,
I was caught
In the middle of a railroad track, THUNDER
I looked round
And I knew there was no turning back, THUNDER
My mind raced
And I thought what could I do, THUNDER
And I knew
There was no help, no help from you, THUNDER

Sound of the drums
Beatin' in my heart
The thunder of guns
Tore me apart
You've been - thunderstruck

Come on everyone sing along :D
sorry it was the first thing that popped into my head when i read it :p

A little AC/DC from the Bouncy One. I would have thought it was a bit before your time, Bry!

:p

Hix

Bryony, whatever your been on, can we have some :wink:

It must of stormed here today as i went to the beach and some girl in a bikini was showing some bad hail damage from the waist down. Reckon insurance will cover it?

I can't even bloody get on to NRMA to make a claim - the computer told me that they're open 24 hours a day and would love to take my call but then proceeds to hang up on me....sons of....I could of e-mailed my claim but bugger that just give me my money! :)

Still think it's bloody rude I have to pay hundreds of $$ because of a piece of ice hitting my car that I had nothing to do with.

Possum said:
:shock: OK too much red cordial for Bryony....

never :p ;)

Hix said:
A little AC/DC from the Bouncy One. I would have thought it was a bit before your time, Bry!

NEVER!!!!!! they are on the top of my fav bands list, they rock!

bigguy said:
Bryony, whatever your been on, can we have some :wink:

high on life *spew*
nah just was hyper....again.....and as soon as i read the thunder....i broke into song :D

hooray for boobies!!!!!!!!!!

I live in werribee, in the middle of the flood plains, no hail, but flash flooding down my street, some 14yo kids washed away in it and hasnt been seen in 24hours.... it crazy, the trains cant even get out here and they wont run a bus, so hubby cant even go to work...... thats driving me crazy, i mean, i love him, but i dont want to spend time with him during the week,..... lmao

Great song boucey, Hooray for boobies!!!!!!!!

Angel

The day after tomorrow sound familiar to anyone??? Tsunamis, wild storms, volcanoes erupting, earthquakes, Hail stones the size of my balls??? yep the ice age is fast approaching .... say are there any herps that like the freezing cold I might get a few.

BIGTOE said:
Hail stones the size of my balls???

hmmmmm :?
the hail at my place was about the size of a pea..... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back