Tiger snake vs hay bale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaviemys purvisi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
masthead-main.png

MAY 30 2018

The puns are flowing after an image of a tiger snake stuck in a bale of hay emerged on social media.

The image, taken by Jenn Sansom, shows a tiger snake caught between a round bale of hay and the string that keeps the bale intact.

It was posted to the Facebook page One Day Closer to Rain (drought) – a page supporting communities through drought – on May 22.

She was driving the tractor at Nomuula Dorper stud and go out to close a gate when she noticed the snake stuck in the bale of hay. The snake was already dead.

She said it must have been hiding under the hay on the ground when it was baled and ended up on the outside of the bale.

“That bale had be be ditched because a dead snake can cause salmonella poisoning....or so I am told,” she said.

r0_0_533_960_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
STUCK: A tiger snake became stuck in the string holding a round bale of hay together.

masthead-main.png

MAY 30 2018

The puns are flowing after an image of a tiger snake stuck in a bale of hay emerged on social media.

The image, taken by Jenn Sansom, shows a tiger snake caught between a round bale of hay and the string that keeps the bale intact.

It was posted to the Facebook page One Day Closer to Rain (drought) – a page supporting communities through drought – on May 22.

She was driving the tractor at Nomuula Dorper stud and go out to close a gate when she noticed the snake stuck in the bale of hay. The snake was already dead.

She said it must have been hiding under the hay on the ground when it was baled and ended up on the outside of the bale.

“That bale had be be ditched because a dead snake can cause salmonella poisoning....or so I am told,” she said.

View attachment 324384
STUCK: A tiger snake became stuck in the string holding a round bale of hay together.
i occasionally get some smushed rats and rabbits in haybales at work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back